26

( Beware SMUT ! If you are not comfortable with the contents of this chapter you can skip ! ) 

Other's P.O.V

He sped her against a wall kissing her neck roughly, her hands in his hair causing him to growl, she smirked and sped him against another wall and ripped off his shirt in doing so she broke the furniture around them. Nathalia's hands roamed his sculptured body until they landed on his belt, she undid the buckle but Damon had enough he crashed his lips to her's causing her to forget about the belt, she jumped wrapping her legs around his waist his hands cradled her ass. Damon sped them upstairs and threw Nathalia on to his bed landing on it softly, her top was now ripped and her black laced bra was on show, her blonde hair fell perfectly making Damon's eyes widen. Nathalia smirked at the control she had on him but Damon noticed her attitude and sped over to her pinning her against the bed, her arms above her head. He started trailing kisses down her neck then to her chest until he was at her pants line, he ripped them off her causing her to gasp making Damon now smirk yet again though Damon's eyes widen as now the young Original was in matching lingerie set. Nathalia took this has an opportunity to get free and assert her dominance in which she did.

'' Like what you see ?'' She teased as she bit her lip. His eyes roamed her body, his heart beat quickening at every blink. Nathalia wrapped her legs around his waist and flipped him, so now he was on the bottom and she was top setting all rules. Her lips lightly pecked his, her hands going down to the start of his jeans undoing the buttons. 

'' Your incredible.'' He whispered as Nathalia was now sucking on his sweet spot making him groan in pleasure, she smirked against his skin and carried on. His moans and hers filled the room. Eventually the pants were off and they were under the sheets. Damon kissed the inside of her thigh's and stopped when he came to her panties. His lips kissed her mound making her moan, his fingers hooked her panties and in one pull tore the apart and now no piece of material was stopping him from making her scream in pleasure.