Chapter 3 -The Forest of Corruption

After we gathered at the front of the palace and introduced ourselved with each other we went inside the carriage that the king gave to us and entered the sacred forest of the Earth kingdom to search for the Murians.

As we go deep inside the forest we noticed that the surrounding places are slowly changing into a corrupted land, we encountered many monsters but none of them can come closer to the carriage because of Blink, he can kill corrupted monsters before they are even aware of our presence, But there is one monster that even blink can't sense.

The evil horned Manticore, it rushed towards us with great speed and when it was close to be noticed by Fae(Forest Fae Archer) she then shot a barrage arrows towards the manticore, several arrows hit the manticore but none of them was able to stop the mighty manticore at his feet, but when he got closer to the carriage Marie Celeste imprisoned him inside a huge wall of earth, by using her power to bend and move the earth at her command, he stopped the manticore from moving.

After that Coilorp went rushing towards the manticore with great speed and cut the manticore to pieces

After that Coilorp went rushing towards the manticore with great speed and cut the manticore to pieces... What surprised me wasn't their great teamwork but was the thing that I could follow their fast execution of their movements. After they took care of the Manticore further ahead we saw a green scenery, a place where corruption can never reach, we went closer and saw a treant like creature waiting for us outside.