Chapter 31: The players and the game

Ella's P.O.V

I ran to Pan's tent and sat down. even though it was part of my plan, it did hurt that he would go and do that. He walked in and sat next to me. He tried to hold my hand but I inched away.

"Ella, I need to tell you something"

"Okay" I said, not really interested.

He looked deep into my eyes and sighed. I know everything!"

I sighed as well, I knew this was coming.

"As in..."

Peter cut me off. "I know about your plan"

"Look Peter, I am really sorry"

"I know, I am too. All I wanted was to get back at you for toying with my emotions" he said.

That is when I snapped!

"I toyed with your emotions, huh! What about you kissing me, then not letting me see my family, then locking me in a cage. Talk about playing with emotions!" I yelled.

"Don't even get me started Ella! What about you kissing me, then calling me a monster and messing with my head, making me think that you loved me!" he retorted.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"You like games, right Pan?"

He nodded.

Peter's P.O.V

I was intrigued. A game!

Games are something I always win.

"The game is: who falls in love with the other first. If you win, then I will stay in Neverland with you. If I win, I get to leave and you never bother me again." she suggested.

"Deal!" I said.

I waved my hand over hers and her hand glowed, then faded.

"What's that?" she asked.

I looked at her. "If I fall in love with you, then my hand will glow and vice versa" I said to her.

We shook hands and walked away. Before I left I yelled behind me.

"Remember Ella" I laughed. "Cheater's never win!"

She stopped then turned as well. "Then I guess you better be prepared to lose."

"Funny, Ella. Very funny! Have you already forgotten? No one gets off this island, without my permission"

"Goodbye Pan" she yelled.

"Enjoy the game... Ella jones!"