Reverse Fairytale (Nagisa Shiota x Reader)

Special dedication to our kawaii shota- Nagisa Shiota!!

Once again, for reminders:

[Y/N] - your name
[L/N] - last name
[E/C] - eye color
[H/L] - hair length
[H/C] - hair color

Several kinds of these will be added further if they need to be but the ones above are the common ones you'd see in this fanfic so they're the ones I placed here.

--*--

"We are going to do a what?!" Everyone in Class E shouted in surprise at the news their target/teacher Koro-sensei announced. The pen you had been spinning on your hand since a while ago plopped to the floor as your eyes widened at your sensei's words.

"And we were only told of this just now?!" Rio Nakamura announced in irritation as Koro-sensei nodded grimly, the pamphlet of the school festival's events crumpling from her grip.

It was a usual routine for the whole main campus to bully class E but everyone knew that this time... this was just too much. Given the fact that it was only announced now and the event was to be held two days from now did nothing to quell the nervousness and agitation of the entire class. Had it been a battle to see who had the best booth, then maybe they'd have a chance at winning. Imagine to their surprise when it was going to be a battle to see who had the best play.

"Heh! Those cowards. This is obviously a pitiful attempt to scare us. Those scrawny know-it alls really need to get down from their high horses." Terasaka scoffed which earned him collective sighs from the class.

"It's not like we have a say in the matter. I don't know what scheme the main building is hatching so we have no choice but to comply." Isogai just shook his head in acceptance of the situation. It's true that the class had a chance to decline but this was their pride on the line after all, they wanted to prove that even Class E could keep up with the main campus.

"As a fellow ikemen, I too agree with Isogai-kun. In an assassination, the enemy will always do what they can to frighten their opponents. That is why it is of utmost importance to always be flexible and on guard. After all, the play will be held two days from now so clearly the enemy is looking down on us and we use that to our advantage and take them by surprise." Koro-sensei advised as a form of assurance to the whole class.

"Well, we do have capable people who can get the job done so all we have to do is assign roles for them." Kayano pointed out and just as she said that, Koro-sensei quickly vanished from the classroom and appeared again with a small box in hand.

"VERY WELL SAID! That is why sensei quickly prepared this script and ballot box to help everyone!" He jovially said making you all sweatdrop.

'He's the only one really in to this...' You all thought.

"Wait a sec, what kind of story is this!?" Maehara said aloud as he flipped through the script, his face contorting from one of pure curiosity to pure horror. It was enough to get all of you to start checking out the script and before long all of you had the same expression of horror plastered on your faces.

"Are you insane? We can't do that kind of script, we'd be expelled!" Several of the students argued, anti-sensei pellets and knives being chucked at Koro-sensei. Only you seemed to be deep in thought, seeing as you were the type to go with the flow, any decisions made by the class was clearly alright with you.