Get over yourself

RAYNA POV

I had an awesome time lastnight with my baby he's so sweet & cute !

I woke to a text message from Jamal saying

"You better tell your little boyfriend to watch his back ! Hugged up kissing & shit at drive in movies RAYNA please don't get this man killed ! You are mine ."

First of all how he know we was at a drive in movie & second of all is he threatening me ?

I just text back saying

"Jamal sweetie ain't no body scared of you ."

I laughed as I sent it but foreal though nobody is scared of him.

My mom & dad were out for the day mom went to work & my dad said he had to do some runs . So I invited Julian over & should be here any minute now . I missed him so much even though I just seen him. I guess you could say I was sprung.

Ding dong

I ran downstairs & opened the door & there stood Jamal looking at me .

"Jamal you're not welcome to my house can you please leave " I said calmly but wtf was he doing here don't he got a baby & girlfriend to care of ?

"Rayna we need to talk . " he said

"About what Jamal ?"

" have you been giving that Mexican nigga some pussy ?" It shocked me that he would even ask me that I thought he was gone ask me about me & him getting back together he was such an asshole.

"For one he's Puerto Rican ! For two it's none of your damn buisness" I said ... no me and Julian hadn't had sex but it's none of his business & he shouldn't be concerned about me.

"Look RAYNA let me find out y'all are & imma kill his as and that's on everything!" He said to me pointing his finger

"Why are you so jealous don't you got other shit to worry about ? Like your girlfriend & your son ?" I said to him rolling my eyes

"Just keep In mind what I said Rayna if you want your little boyfriend killed then keep this shit up & I promise you he's dead" he said threatening me & he got in his car and left . I was soo pissed an for some reason I just wanted to cry ! Seeing him kinda made me miss him but his ways I hated so much !

The door bell rang again 5 minutes later and it was Julian and I wasn't to happy to see him .

"Hey baby you missed me ?" He asked after kissing me

"Yes I did" I said trying to smile

"Have you been crying ?" He asked he must have noticed my eyes & nose was red

"No I think I just have a cold" I lied .

The rest of the night was cool but all I could do was think about Jamal & I don't know why ! I haven't been thinking about him so why am I now ?
He came to my house threatening me & all I can do was think about him & what we could've been ? Weird huh

Before going to bed I decided to text him .

KAYDENCE POV

Jamal had been getting home late every night ! & it really started to bother me ! Like I am your GIRLFRIEND I got you out of jail for goodness sake ! The least you could do was be loyal to me . I stay at home taking car of your son everyday like I'm a single parent & I'm not !

JAMAL POV

I was laughing so hard at the text message Rayna sent me saying

"Jamal I really miss you & can you come over tomorrow ?"

I was laughing because I knew she missed me . But I wasn't trynna be with her shit honestly I didn't want to be with nobody ! & with Rayna her pussy was mine ! Yes I get jealous when I think of her & that Mexican boy but that's only cause I don't want her to give him something that belongs to me !

I texted back & told her I'll be there at 12 tomorrow after noon .
The only reason I knew she was the drive in movie cuddled up & shit was because I was there with this bitch name gabby ..she was side chick she gave it up to me whenever I wanted it but nobody's was better than Rayna.

Kaydence on the other hand is so fucking aggravating like damn get the fuck off my dick ! Everything I do ain't her business , but I damn sure was ready to go over Raynas tomorrow & show her what she had been missing .

***i know there's a lot going on in this chapter but bear with me***

Comment & Vote