Chapter 7

***IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE***

Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long!! I just have been having a writers block on this book! I finally watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD. To bad I watched like, the whole movie on Youtube before it came out. Lol. Comment, vote, fan!! Please support this book! Please let me know if I should keep this book!

P:S- just a reminder! I'm using the same cast from the movies! Except for Sky. She is someone else.

CHAPTER 7

     Ron and I sat in the common room in silence. I was shocked, yet angry that he had to get in a fight. I could of won it also! At least, with my wand.

"Are you angry?" he asks, breaking the silence that fell between us.

"No." Though, I kind of was. I can handle myself, I am powerful.

"Ron," I sighed deeply,"I just can't believe you tackled him," I admit. Ron walks up to me and grabs my arms gently.

"You don't need to feel this way. Why didn't you attack him at that very second, than?" I rolled my eyes. It's as if he is trying to convince me he was right. He made the smart move to attack, Draco, as if he was his prey. But I knew better. I knew that some parts in life, the ones the mess with your brain, to seem to coax you into doing the wrong thing.

"Ron, please," I sighed. Ron looked deep into me. His eyes wandering into my soul. He strokes away a piece of blonde, wavy, hair out of my blue eyes.

"I'm here for you. Why can't you accept that?" he asks. I looked down to the ground. I shrugged. I didn't have anything else to come back with. He already made me feel so hopeless and dull with his soft, but convincing words.

"I must find, Hermione. I'll see you later," I quickly state. I soon took off to find, Hermione talking to, Harry.

"Hey guys," I breathed out. Hermione smiles widly.

"There you are! I've been waiting for you!" she exclaimed. I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry. I had to talk to, Ron, about what happened," I moaned. They both nod in return, and soon, Ginny, comes to join us.

"Hello, Sky," she says brightly. I smile and I move over for he so she can join us on the bench.

"I heard about Ron-"

"We all have," said Harry, who jumped in on the conversation. I distinquished a few different flavors on Harry's face. The way he looked at her, the way he talked to her, the way he touched her. A different vibe was floating around in the air with him. It was like, gravity, but thicker. Love.

"Hey, Sky, can we talk in private?" asked Hermione. I gave her a confused look.

"Sure," I answer. I get up and I followed, Hermione into a different part of the hall.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I question. My body was bubbling with confusion. Hermione's body position was very stiff. I rushed right next to her side.

"It's, Harry," she worridly said. We both stop in a dead end. Her eyes were wandering around, and her foot was tapping in that annoying way that made you burn under your skin. She was fidgiting with her fingers.

"He's been staring at that book for the past days. I almost have a feeling that he is getting to engulfed in the book. He didn't even want, Ginny to touch it," she faltered. I wanted to go into her mind, and just, see what was really bothering her. But, I couldn't do that to my friend. It would be, unacceptable.