new york?

"It's time do you want to come with-" Lucas walked in and looked at my packed bags, a smile grew on his face. He knew my answer already.
I jumped up and hugged him, he spun me around. I couldn't let go, I was so happy.
"New York, with you was where I wanted to be. Gaming was a passion I've had for so long, I wanted to pursue it. With a lot of hard work, I've gained 300k subs on YouTube. I want this." I smiled
"I'm so happy," he hugged me again and grabbed my bags
I hugged my parents and started sobbing, I was sad to leave but happy it was with Lucas.
We grabbed a uber to the airport and hopped on our flight, I had never been so nervous. I had never even watched faze, I didn't know this people, what there were like, or anything. As long as I was with Lucas, it would be okay.

we landed. man was I scared as ever, what are they going to think of me I thought? Lucas smiled at me and helped me with my bags. we went through airport security and everything and waited for apex I bit my lip, lucas could tell I was scared I was worried they wouldn't like me and this would be a waste.

I roamed around the airport with lucas. I heard my heart beating in my chest, nervousness consumed me.

"apex!" Lucas yelled

a guy with black hair and a beard turned around, he was wearing a gfuel shirt and some basketball shorts on. he looked at me and studied me, he looked at my face, then down to my feet. he rose his eyebrows and smiled.

"hey lucas." he said hugging lucas "I'm guessing this is lexie.." he said grabbing my bags

"yes, I'm lexie.. amd you don't have to get my-" I said getting cut off

"i got it." he looked up at me picking up my bag. I had a few bags, I had a lot of stuff with me. I felt bad he had to carry it all.

I got in the backseat of the car as apex drove us to the faze house, him and blaziken talked and so I put in my headphones and blasted some g eazy and logic. I looked out out the window thinking about living with all these guys, and not going to college. I thought about joining another hockey league this year.. I had so many thoughts flowing through my mind right now.

we stopped in front of a 2 story house, I un plugged my headphones and took a deep breath. apex kindly grabbed my bags again, and helped me carry them up the stairs. I saw a few guys talking in the living room of the house. I was always a shy person, I hated approaching people.

I went to bathroom, and fixed my hair trying to make myself look presentable. I walked out and saw blaziken waiting on me. he smiled and told me "follow me"

I followed lucas down the stairs, I saw 4 guys now sitting in the living room. I studied all of them, trying not to meet their eyes. they all seemed un predictable.

lucas sat down, and I sat closely to him, nervous out of my mind.

"guys this lexie." lucas smiled at them

they went around introducing themselves. "I'm rain or nordan." said a fairly tan guy, with black hair but it was dyed blonde on the top, he had a few tattoos. "I'm adapt, or alex." said a muscular, pale guy with a raspy voice. "I'm apex." I looked at apex, he had dark hair, he was the shortest out of all of them I noticed earlier he was the one that drove us home. "and I'm teeqo, or jakob" said a very blonde, white guy, he sounded foreign.

I bit my lip and said "I'm lexie." I smiled looking at lucas

"so tell us alittle bit about yourself lexie, so we can get to know you better" said nordan smiling

"well, I'm lexie.." wait I already said that shit.. I thought. "I'm a quickscoper and I'm a pretty good slayer, I'm from California. I'm 18, and I have a younger brother. I play hockey, its been my life for a long time. I like logic, g eazy, and most rap in general." I smiled looking at all of them for a response.

"looks like you have a lot in common with all of us." adapt laughed

I felt lucas come up from behind me as I was sitting on the couch, he sat behind me and put his legs out and I laid back. they asked me some more questions for the next hour getting to know me and where I would stand in faze and how things go here at the house, and in the clan. I started getting comfortable with them pretty quick.

--

a week passed by as I got settled in and started recording videos with the clan. I went into Lucas's room and saw him sleeping, it was around 8am, I smirked and ran over to his bed and jumped on him. he grunted in pain, and I laughed. he opened his eyes and started smiling "best way to wake up" he smiled. I looked into his eyes and saw the boy ive been looking for my whole life. I slowly leaned down, I wanted to kiss him so badly.

I jumped as I heard my phone ring in my back pocket, I settled myself next to lucas and sat up, it was my step mom.

I smiled and answered the phone "hey." as I answered the phone

"theyre all dead." said a manly, mysterious voice beginning to laugh

I dropped my phone and tear slid down my face, I picked up the phone quickly and yelled "who the hell is this?!"

"youll never know, maybe you shouldn't have left with lucas." the voice laughed and hung up

--

that's it for now guys,

hope you enjoy!