Chapter 4

Jasper's pov

It was Wednesday morning, 7:15 to be exact. I was eating breakfast with my parents and little sister.

I love my sister so much. Her name is Stephanie.

She was 15 and a junior in high school, next year she'll find her mate.

I hope her mate will treat her right. Unlike me, I'm a crappy mate.

I'm going to apologize to Lynx today. Greg is getting restless and now I'm getting restless.

He wants to claim his mate badly. The urge was becoming to much. Once I smell his delicious scent sense all my senses go haywire.I'm losing control of myself. 

I finished my food, say goodbye to my family and walked to my car.

I started my engine smirking at the way it purred. My car was  sexy like it's driver.

Pretty soon I arrived at school. Then I smelt it, Lynx's scent.

Hmm Coconut and watermelon. It smelt wonderful. I closed my eyes praying that my growing erection would go away.

I'm definitely not walking inside the school with a hard on. It'd be embarrassing.

And you would how pack sluts are, opening their legs for anything that walks on two legs. It's disgusting most of the time.

It proves how some girls don't have Etiquette. Most women do, but it's only like 30% of them though.

I sighed as it went away. It was getting quite uncomfortable. When I walked inside the school I saw a fight.

It was Xavier verses Lynx. Lynx ended up winning as he kept dodging Xavier's punches and kicks.

Xavier ended up breaking his own hand accidentally punching a marble wall. Lynx just ignored everyone and continued to walk to class.

I walked towards Lynx grabbing his shoulder. He didn't tense up but he stopped.

" Sorry Lynx is not available please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeeep. "

I scowled but played along anyway. " How did you get into a fight. "

He turned and faced me. " He was fucking with the only friends I have and I cussed him out causing him to retaliate. "

I sighed, Xavier is so stupid. I grabbed Lynx and dragged him to my car.

He didn't fight back or protest. He just stared at me. Not saying a word.

" Look Lynx, I'm sorry for being an ass of a mate. "

He smiled, " I don't quite forgive you yet but at least you apologized. "

I grinned, his scent was driving me mad. I swear I need some self control.

But in seconds his lips are on mine. I groaned, this was too much. Damnit I'm getting another erection.

His soft pink lips twitched and moved against mine. His arms were around my neck.

He doesn't know what he's doing to me. My hands wondered his small petty body savoring the way it felt on mine.

Soon he pulled away gasping for air. I nuzzled his neck trying to compose myself.

He looked at me with half lidded eyes, " We can't continue Jasper. "

I nodded and sighed. " At least let me hold you a little longer. "

He smiled and looked away, "Fine, I'm giving you a chance not just to prove to me you're not an asshole but that your an Alpha worthy of a mate. "

I shivered and nodded, not trusting my own voice. I can't screw this amazing opportunity up. I just can't.

Azac's pov

I grinned as I saw Jasper drag Lynx out of school.

I didn't want to ruin the moment so I just walked to class with Abby.

I'm glad Lynx is slightly opening up to people. But he's still antisocial.

Abby fell asleep on me when went first sat down. She looked really tired. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

I decided to take notes for the both of them. Plus I'm bored anyway.

Then the Xavier walked into the classroom. He looked straight at me.

I blinked and ignored his devouring gaze. I don't  have time for things like, boys, girls, or sex.

It's just stupid, My job and school are more important. I'm not going to waste my time.

The bell rang sooner than I expected and I carried Abby with me to our next class.

I saw Lynx already there with his head down. I tapped his shoulder then yelped as I was flipped over him.

He might be short but he sure is strong as hell. I heard him apologize then he collapsed falling on me.

After I took him to the nurse, on my way out I saw Jasper running towards here.

Great more drama I dodged his punch with a kick to the face. That's probably treason but whatever.

I pinned him down with my foot and sighed. " Your mate suddenly fainted, get that dick out of your ass. I don't like him like that. "

With that I walked away having the urge to suddenly hurt someone. That happens when I get too riled up.

School drives me to drink, gawd.

It's been a while. I've been super busy.

I apologize for the long wait, I won't be updating often.

Also I apologize for grammar mistakes.

I hope you Enjoyed it stay beautiful ~