Chapter 2

Jason pov

' Stupid Lynx for being all nerdy and and...... ahhhh!!!! '

I slammed my head against a random locker then Lynx and that other dude walked out of the library laughing and joking around. I glared at them and walked out of the school to the pack house.

I walked up the stairs to my room ignoring the Luna and Alpha who were sucking each others faces off.

I laid down on my bed thinking about Lynx. He looks familiar. I think I saw him... Oh he looks that model from Bloody Love....what's his name....Phoenix.

Why does he go to this school. Only....royalty or high status can be in organizations that like.

What's his last name again...Keth...Beth...Oh I remember now it's Seth. So he's the only son of Catherine and Edward Seth. King and Queen of the Supernatural world. They may be only vampires but there True Bloods.

Highest Authority and Strongest Power that no supernatural being has. And I've been bullying their son. Oh shit has he told them yet. No...if he had I would be been long gone.

But I still can't believe that he's that sexy....whoa whoa whoa....did I just call Lynx.....sexy.

Yes, yes you did.

Shut the front door Greg.

What the boys hot, Them eyes that ass!! Them delicious muscles Yum Yum!!!

Stop it Stop it Stop it!!!!!!!!!

Fine whatever but it's true the boys sexy

I sighed as my wolf went back to sleep. ' That was embarrassing ' I thought.

Azac pov

"Um so Lynx, is that your real name." He shook his head.

" My real first name is Phoenix and Lynx is my middle name. I just don't use my first name for several reasons." He said

I nodded. " And what are those reasons. "

" One I don't like the name Phoenix Two that's the name as use a model Three there isn't a three " I laughed.

" So your a model..... SHIT YOUR PHOENIX!!!!! " He covered my mouth.

" Keep it down Azac I don't want anyone to know " I nodded excitedly.

' My best friend is Vampire ~ And Super hot model~ '

Lynx laughed " Nice song and since when was I your best friend "

" Will you be my best friend " I asked hopefully.

" My pleasure Azac " I literally squealed.

" Yes yes yes now I have a plan. When we graduate from here, let's still be the best of friends, Have a double wedding and live in the same house. " I say.

Lynx just chuckled " I don't know about the double wedding but the first two of course ." I squealed again and hugged him.

" Your something else Azac " I laughed.

How was it????

I tried not to make mistakes

Please tell me if I did

I checked over thus chapter many times I hope liked it.

Comment and vote

OtakuSinner