Chapter 3

After the run in with Castiel, Stiles drove to Dereks loft, when he pulled up he seen the packs cars parked. Turning the engine off he got out jogging into the building. 

         Getting to Dereks floor he slid the door open seeing everyone sitting there. "You're late." Rolling his eyes Stiles plopped down on the couch. "As we were saying." Derek paused looking at Stiles who raised his hands in defense. 

    "Do you think its a lone wolf?" Liam asked with furrowed eyebrows, Derek thought for a moment before shaking his head slowly. "No, I've never seen a werewolf do this.." Trailing off he rubbed his stubbled chin with his hand. 

        Stiles pulled the pictures of the crime scene towards him, taking a glance he immediately pushed them away gagging. "Thats disgusting." Rolling his eyes, letting out a sigh Scott began asking. "Do you think it was something else?" "I dont know." Derek responded, Stiles thought about something for a second. "What if... What if there's more?" All eyes turned to him with confusion. "More what?" Lydia asked.

    "What if there's more supernatural, not just werewolves? What if something else did this?" Everyone looked at each other. "Thats impossible." Derek stated matter-of-factly. "Why? Just 5 years ago i thought werewolves were impossible." It was silent for a moment. "How would we even figure out what kind of creature it is doing this?" 

   Thinking for a moment Stiles slowly stood up walking to the door of the loft getting the rest of the packs attention. "Ill text you guys' later." With that he turned and hurried out of the door. 

       Stiles arrived at his house, jogging inside and up the stairs getting into his room. 
Licking his lips he fell onto his bed. "Uh- Castiel, i dont know if you can hear me, but i have a few ques-" He was interrupted by a deep voice, whipping around he seen Castiel standing there with his head tilted. "What is it you need?" 

       Still shocked it took Stiles a moment. "Uh- right, about the murder, do you know what it was that did it?" "Yes, i have a few friends who think it might be a wendigo or a rugaru." Stiles kept a straight face, just staring at him before asking. "A wha and a huh?" Looking down castiel hid his small smile whispering. "Just like your father." 

    "What?" Stiles asked confused. "Nothing, Wendigos were once human, but after being forced to eat human flesh to survive, they become supernatural monsters that retain little of the human features they once possessed. After their transformation, they begin to crave human flesh and feed solely on it." Castiel paused looking at Stiles who looked shocked. 

       Clearing his throat stiles asked. "What about the other one?" 

"Rugarus are born and live as for all intents and purposes, most being unaware of their condition, but at a certain age they will suddenly begin craving large quantities of food. This condition is not a virus; rather, it is passed down genetically." "Neither of those sound pleasant..." Stiles trailed off, he hurried over to his laptop, opening it up he went to google and began doing some research. "They're not." Castiel replied

    "You like research?" Castiel suddenly asked, walking over to where stiles was sitting. "Uh, yeah." 

          Castiel heard footsteps coming up the stairs along with Mr. Stilinski's voice so he hurried and flashed out ending up back at the bunker in which he found dark and empty. 

     Meanwhile in Stiles' room he heard his door open but continued on looking up things on Wendigos and Rugarus. "Stiles..." John trailed off, Stiles looked over seeing Castiel was gone before turning to look at John before looking back at the screen hitting print. 

     "Yeah?" Stiles asked spinning his chair around looking at John who had a look, like he was internally arguing with himself. "Do i even want to know?" Stiles chuckled grabbing the paper as it finished printing before getting up walking over to his dad. "Okay, dont ask how but someone i know whos friends with people who know more about the supernatural, believe they might know what did these murders, and no it wasn't a werewolf." Stiles paused taking a deep breath before explaining everything Castiel told him. 

-Somewhere on the road- 

        Castiel popped into the backseat of the Impala causing Dean and Sam to jump when they noticed him. "Sorry i frightened you." Sam chuckled shaking his head. "Where have you been Cas?" Dean asked moodily, Castiel looked out the window. "Well?" Dean turned back looking at him before turning back around to watch the road. "Beacon Hills." 

    Dean snapped his head around looking at Cas angrily. "You went without us?" He exclaimed, Castiel stay quiet. "You could of been hurt Cas!" Dean shouted turning back to the road. "Dean-" Sam tried to say. "No Sam, he should know to wait for us before something happens." Dean growled. 

     With furrowed eyebrows dean put two and two together before turning to look at his younger brother. "You knew didn't you?" He asked in disbelief, Sam sighed. "Just lis-" Dean once again cut him off. "You knew and you didn't bother to tell me?!" "Guys-" Castiel tried to interject but they continued to argue, sighing Castiel left the car. 

      The brothers stopped arguing at the sound of wings, both turning in their seats. "Great, you made him leave." Sam motioned to the now empty backseat, Dean glared out the front window with annoyance. 

-Beacon Hills- 

        Castiel arrived back in Beacon Hills at the edge of the woods, looking around he seen no one, bringing his hand up he snapped his fingers. The brothers and the impala showed up next to him, parked. "I thought we agreed to never do that again?" Dean stated slamming the car door, Sam rolled his eyes give Cas a grateful smile. "Thanks Cas." Looking between the two Dean asked. "Whats been going on between you two? You've acting strange since we found this case- actually no you've been acting strange for a while." 

   "Nothing Dean, just drop it." Sam stated, Dean narrowed his eyes at them before scoffing walking passed them into the woods. "Where are you going?" Sam shouted at him, Dean ignored him and kept walking, reaching his hand behind him he made sure he had his gun just in case. 

      Sighing Sam turned to Castiel who was still looking at Deans fading figure, reaching out Sam patted his back. "Come on Cas, lets go get him before he does something stupid."