Chapter 1: Like any other day.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

"(y/n), help me...." Kakashi mouth but didn't talked.

He was crowed with a bunch of fan girls, who deiced who gets to sit by him. (y/n) nodded and walked over to the sit next to Kakashi.

"You idiots... you took way to long to sit, so I'm going to sit here." (y/n) said as she got glares form fan girls.

"hm." Was most of the responds you got form other girls. They left to sit some where else as Kakashi thanked you.

"Thanks (y/n)." Kakashi said as he rubbed his head form the head ach that the girls gave him.

"Yeah, whatever..." (y/n) sign.

(y/n) POV

I didn't really care for Kakashi. We were best friends and stuff, but I didn't like him, like LOVE. I had a different boy on my mind. Obito... Uchiha... Seems funny.... One thing that tick me off the most was that he liked a girl name Rin, he will always tried to get her attention.... While on the other hand Rin liked Kakashi. Obito never did realized how much I tried to impress him. I tried really hard to train.

"IM SORRY SENSEI!!" Obito came crashing though the door.

"Its okay Obito, take a seat next to
(y/n) or Rin." Sensei said.

Obito went to Rin with no care.

Kakashi just sign as Obito did.

"I know it hurts you." Kakashi whisper in my ear.

"I know...." I said pretending not to care.

"Class, we will be assigning squads. Squad 7, Rin N., Obito U., Kakashi H., and because of un even numbers, (y/n) (first letter in l/n), will be joining." Sensei smiled.

After he call out what squads with people we went to meet our team sensei.

Time-Skip, Bell test over.

"Great job team!!!" Obito smiled and yelled.

I smiled back.

"Hey Rin!! Did you see me?? Don't you think I did good?" Obito smiled at Rin.

I sign and turn to Kakashi.

"There he goes..." I looked down.

"I know right..." Kakashi sign at how I showed more emotion to Obito and Rin didn't.

"Hey Obito, why don't you walk (y/n) home, and Kakashi can walk me home?" Rin said with heart eyes for Kakashi.

"NO!!! I WANT TO WALK YOU HOME RIN!!!" Obito yelled.

"Why Rin? Is it that I'm not 'Pretty' or I'm not 'Smart'. Sometimes Obito... I wish you weren't so thick headed." I said to him with waterly eyes.

Rin and Obito looked at me with madness.

"ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT OBITO LIKES ME AND NOT YOU?" Rin yelled at me.

"YEAH!!!! I WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU!! SOMETIMES YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!" Obito yelled.

I pause... I felt weak...

"I don't understand anything? You don't think I had tried my best as you did to Rin, to try to get your attention? Don't talk to me ever again.... You need to open your eyes..... I've train until I cant breath so you can notice me. Or I show my feelings and emotion more than Rin. Why did I even like you." I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Here... Let me walk you home, sometimes, Obito, you need to focus on other people feelings than Rin." Kakashi said as he took, and hold my hand to walk to my house.