Chapter 6- Excuse me are you Kevin?

I made a change for the character David, so the role who's using David is Matthew Taylor Andrews. Hes adorable and he seems the right person for this role.

-----------------

I go to the bathroom and strip down to my underwear as I turn on the shower to let the warm water kick in, as I take off my underwear as I jump in the shower and let the warm water hitting against my body. I usually pretend I'm in a music video, until I realize I forgot to turn on my music from my phone.

I remember hey siri thing, I had my phone charging in the bathroom. Don't judge me. I said out loud "hey siri" your a ring. "Open music" it opens up to the library. "Play shower playlist"

The first song it started playing was young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey.

The steam was getting thicker as I ignored it as I started washing my body and felt someone skin touching mine. I jumped "OH BLOODY HELL!! You scared the fuck out of me" I yelled as it was Edward getting in as I punched his arm.

He laughs and he wraps his arms around my waist and start kissing my neck. "Edward, i swear to god. If you want sex just say it, like damn" I grab some shampoo and started scrubbing on me as I felt Edward grab my waist and grabbing my butt.

I slapped him by accident "I'm sorry Edward I didn't mean too" I apologized as he looks at me and gets out of the bathroom and walks out and hear a door shut. I open my eyes and soap gets in my eyes.

"Fuck, Edward come back!" I shouted as I hear my Siri say "new text from Edward❤😘"

I got out of the shower and dry my whole body and let my hair be wet for awhile as I unlock my phone and open the text.

Ed: hey I'm sorry, I had to go back to my house for my kid. I will be back around 40 minutes.

Me: oh I thought you hated me for slapping you and ran off. Yay! I could meet your son 😭

Ed: your going to love him

Me: don't worry I Will

I grab the towel and wrapped it around my body and walked to my room an grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and slip them on as I grab a flannel. I put it on as I don't put pants on because why would I wear pants.

I go to the living room and start watching the cooking shows. don't judge me. I grab my computer and started typing for a book, because that's one of my goals to do in life. I began typing as i open iTunes and clicked on the album Lemonade by Beyoncé and click the song Formation.

I started typing but I got distracted and started playing sims 4 and saw how boring my life is right now as i check the time and it was 5:45 pm. I got up and changed into black skinny jeans, red flannel and black long socks.

I hear my phone go off, I rushed and answered the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey can you buzz us in?" He asked as i nodded.

"Oh yeah hold on"

"Okay bye...bye" I hear a little kids voice.

I got so happy after hearing the little kid voice, I buss open the door as i open the door as i clean up a bit. I hear a knock on the door as it was my neighbor, "oh come in Ms. Dolores" I welcomed her. She is the nicest person in the building, shes in her 50's, but she looks young.

"What made you stop by?" I asked her.

"There's a man with a child lost in the lobby, and their looking for you, you should go get them" she chuckled.

"Yeah i will go in bit" i smiled, she smiles back "okay take care and don't accept candy from strangers" she laughed and left.

"Okay i wont unless there attractive" I laughed, as I grab my coat and put on my boots. I walked to the elevator and went to the lobby, "you don't even remember where I live" I laughed.

"I forgot within the time to go pick up jack" as I jack was holding Edward's hand as he greeted me. "Hi!" He got excited.

"Hello little guy, what's your name?" I asked him. "my name is Jack" he smiled.

"That's a nice name, you guys hungry?" I asked them as jack jumped "I am!" He raised his hand.

"Alright let's go, I get a Uber" I said as I pull out my phone and ordered a car, as I get a call. "Hello?" I answered as they hung up, i put my phone back in my pocket as it slips out of my pockets and hits the hard concrete.

I look at it and bend down to pick it up as Edward went bend down to pick up my phone as we made eye contact. Meeting his chocolate eyes melts my insides.

I blushed deeply as he picks it up and hands it to me and i grab it and smiled "thank you". I look at the damage as the whole screen was cracked, But lucky it stilled turned on.

I shove it in my pocket, "how about some chinese food?" I asked jack jumped up and down. As Edward ordered the uber to pick us up.

------------
Im very sorry for the short chapter, im running out of ideas, and anyways im going back to school soon.

Sucks.

Anyways vote, comment, and share with your friends. Thank you!