Magazine // *slight mature*

Start from the beginning

But nevertheless, you finally step out, feeling basically naked in front of a whole photo shoot crew.

"Ahh! You look so cute (y/n)!!"

Misa squeals as you quickly put on a small sheer dressing gown over your lace lingerie to at least try and cover up a little.

"U-I'm...thanks."

You stammer, covering yourself a little as you look towards the lighting and cameras that we're ready to go.

"Don't worry, you'll be a natural."

She whispers as she walks towards a dressing room, and you slowly make your way towards the photographers as your heart races. Guess there wasn't any backing out now. After your makeup gets done with simple red lipstick and sparkly winged eyeliner, you're ushered out in front of the cameras where there were small props in place.

"T-these photos...t-they aren't for any...um...you know, those sorts of magazines, right?"

You awkwardly ask as you sit down on one of the small elegant red sofas in the centre of the space.

"Oh no darling. These are mostly for ads. I mean, they might show up in those magazines if you're good, and they pay for the rights to the photos..."

The photographer trails off as they focus the camera, making you swallow hard.

"Now, no more questions. Lie down and pose for me."

They say, and you slowly do so as your heart starts pounding. What if you ended up in some sleezy magazine? What if people you knew found out...?

"My my...She's a natural."

They whisper, focusing the camera a bit more while your thoughts trail off.

After the first few photos, you figured it wasn't so bad, and you actually did get used to it. And you hated to admit, you were having some fun.

Though it certainly was awkward posing with those handcuffs or occasionally something a little more provocative, it was certainly an interesting experience nonetheless.

And basically as soon as you started, it was over.

"Alright, that's a wrap. You did wonderfully girls. Go ahead and get changed."

The photographer says while they shut off some of the lights, and you waltz over to the changing room, quite happy to be getting back in your regular and comfortable clothing.

"Well~? Didn't you have fun?"

Misa teases when you both leave the building into the cold snowy day outside, heading towards the train station.

"I guess..."

You mumble as you pay for your ticket, pulling your scarf up over your nose. She then squeals a little, and hugs your arm.

"I'm so glad!"

She squeaks as you get on the train, headed back to the Task Force building. When you do get back, you politely greet everyone and sit down, getting back to work like nothing at all out of the ordinary happened.

A few weeks after you did the photo shoot, you had actually almost forgotten completely about it. That was until you were casually in the supermarket one day shopping for groceries, and you find yourself wandering into the magazine section, skimming your eyes over the various covers.