Imitation [Killua]

I don't regret any of this.

Note: Male!Reader & Heavens Arena Arc

===

"Killua!~"

"Kya!~"

"He's so cute~"

"Totally mine!"

"No way! He was obviously looking at me!"

Killua sweatdropped as he walked out of the arena, not daring to glance back at his screaming fans behind him. The transmuter made a turn to the right before seeing his two best friends. One of them leaning on the wall while the other -- that spotted him -- ran over to him. ( A/N: I wrote 'away' instead of 'over' at first for some reason... )

"Killua!" Gon shouted, running over to the said boy while waving his hands. (Y/N) followed suit, running to Killua with an evil grin. The (N/T) clung onto Killua's arm, rubbing his head against the silverette's arm on purpose.

"Killua-sama~ Kyaaaa~" (Y/N) imitated the fangirls in a high pitched voice, letting go and pretending to fangirl. Gon laughed while Killua smacked his head lightly, "Stop it, you're creeping me -- No, us out."

(Y/N) laughed, clutching his stomach while laughing out loud, " Seriously though, did you see how they kept on fangirling over you? Gon's not any better. KYAAAAA~ GON-SAMAAAA~" The trio laughed at the imitation, ignoring the looks people were giving them.

~~~

Gon had separated from Killua and (Y/N) to meet Wing, leaving them both alone in the room. (Y/N) was lying on the bed with his arms and legs all spread out, a bored expression plastered over his face while Killua was on the floor practicing Ten. (A/N: Bear with me here, how long has it been since I stopped watching Hunter x Hunter? A year? )

(Y/N) rolled off the bed and fell next to Killua with a muffled 'Ow' since his face was kissing the floor. The silverette opened one eye and stopped concentrating, looking down at his best friend -- or boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" Killua asked, cocking an eyebrow. (Y/N) shrugged and pushed himself up, rubbing his eyes and falling onto his boyfriend's lap.

"Ne, Kil, I'm bored." (Y/N) emphasized the word, 'bored' with a long drag in the word. Killua sighed and reached for the remote, pressing the 'on' button. (Y/N) glanced over at the screen, it showed reporters trying to interview one of the floor masters. The fangirls were apparently clinging onto the floor master with their breasts pressed against his chest on purpose.

"You know, I don't get fangirls at all." The (H/C) haired male commented, sitting up and pushing his bangs -- that were sticking to his face -- to the side. Killua blushed a little at the other male's appearance before questioning him, "Why?"

"They scream so much my ears bleed," (Y/N) growled, now glaring at the television. The other male hummed in response, "plus, they wear such short skirts it's a wonder how it doesn't flip up easily..." Killua blinked, looking at (Y/N) with his head tilted to the side a bit.

"Are you by any chance..." Killua paused, looking straight at his boyfriend while searching for the right word, "Jealous?"

(Y/N) blinked once, then twice, before turning slightly (read: really) red. The (N/T) quickly did a waving motion with his right hand while looking away, "Psh, me? Jealous? I have a ton more fangirls than you."

Killua looked over to the television screen before turning back to his partner with an evil smirk. (Y/N) was too busy muttering excuses to notice the shadow looming over him. Pretty much, he only noticed when he felt hands on his hips -- specifically above his pant's pockets.

"K-Killua...What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked, frozen underneath the slightly taller male. The sly smirk on his face wasn't helping either.

"Something, I just need you to take off your pants."

~~~

Gon stretched his muscles, yawning rather loudly. Zushi was walking next to Gon, looking as tired as the enhancer.

"What do you think Killua-san and (Y/N)-san are doing right now?" The manipulator asked out of the blue, causing Gon to look down with a curious look before shrugging.

"Probably practici--" Gon couldn't finish his sentence when he and the younger male heard someone shouting from a nearby room.

"AH!" Thinking that someone was getting hurt, they ran to the door before pausing after hearing a second shout.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY STILL!?" The two males sweatdropped, realizing it was (Y/N). The duo looked at each other before putting their ears against the door.

"Relax a bit." That was definitely Killua's voice, they thought.

"GAH. THIS IS RAPE, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! YOU HEAR ME?!" Gon and Zushi cringed a bit at the volume, not backing away from the door though. They both heard some muttering (A/N: Somehow) before hearing Killua speaking up.

"This isn't even rape! It would fit better if you stay still you know!"

"Well, it HURTS."

With that statement, Zushi backed away from the door.

"Gon-san, do you want to get some food and just head to sleep? I am really tired from the training." Zushi asked with a forced smile, Gon nodded and they both walked off.

~~~

"WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?" (Y/N) exclaimed, pulling the skirt -- that he was now wearing -- down. A look of disgust was clear on his face -- plus a blush so red a tomato will be jealous -- as he tried pulling it down more. Killua watched with amusement at the back.

"I can see yo--" (Y/N) cut Killua off by throwing the ID card at a fast speed at him, causing the targeted male to duck.

"WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THIS!?" The (N/T) asked, still pulling down the skirt.

"Somewhere." Killua deadpanned.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT." The ex-assassin sighed and got up, walking over to the shorter male. (Y/N) tensed, quickly grabbing a pin from the counter near him.

"I got a pin, and I'm not afraid to use it." (Y/N) threatened, causing Killua to chuckle and pin him against the wall, knee in between the (Brunette,Blonde,etc)'s thighs.

"Not that you'll use it, I'm your boyfriend after all. And besides, you look really sexy in that." The transmuter purred in the smaller male's ear.

"This is literally rape now."

~~~

OMAKE:

"Gon, Zushi, something wrong?" (Y/N) questioned the unusally quiet males, tilting his head a little.

"Y-Yeah! We're f-fine." Zushi stuttered out, mentally cursing himself for messing that sentence up. The stuttering caused the couple to turn and look at each other,  staring before shrugging.

===

Dot. Dot. Dot.

Now leave.

Next up:

1)Kurapika x Reader (BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN REQUESTED ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO)

2) Hisoka x Reader (Lemon)

3) Someone please request something, I don't want to make the lemon. I MEAN IT'S HISOKA. H-I-S-O-K-A.