That's okay [Gon]

I have no idea.

====

Gon slowly opened his eyes, eyes adjusting to the brightness of wherever the hell he was. The first thing he saw was the sky, how cliché, am I right? The brunette pushed himself up into a sitting position, scanning his surroundings.

"Am I dead?" Gon asked himself, pulling his legs closer to his chest.

[A/N: Suddenly thought of man boobs.]

"No, but I wish you were," Gon froze at that voice, not daring himself to turn around and face that particular person. "you were the cause of our deaths, were you not?"

Gon grit his teeth, clutching his head and letting out a piercing scream, hyperventilating. His pupils had dilated as the sky slowly turned dark as the sun went down while the moon went up. Suddenly, the bodies of his dead best friends appeared infront of him.

Gon hitched his breath as he scrambled away from the corpses, hitting something -- Or someone. The Enhancer's blood ran cold.

"Go away!" Gon screamed, shaking tremendously.

"Gon, YOU CAN'T HIDE AWAY FROM THE TRUTH." The two figures chanted, causing the brunette to curl up more.

"Stop it...you're not them...GO AWAY!" The brunette yelled, hoping the nightmare to end.

"Murderer."

"You left us behind, Gon."

"How could you?"

"I... I didn't think it was going to happen!" Gon started, closing his eyelids shut.

"Of course you didn't, you were too busy thinking about the enemy more than the safety of your two best friends."

"...Stop..."

"My limbs were all torn off..." Tears welled up in Gon's eyes as he remembered the scene. He just stood there, staring,shaking too hard to move.

"...Stop...it..."

"I was stabbed in the heart..." Gon started sobbing as he remembered Killua jumping in to save him after he made a wrong move.

"...Stop it..."

"It hurt, Gon, it hurt...Why didn't you save us?"

"STOP IT!" Reality smacked Gon in the face as he woke up panting, beads of sweat trickling down his face.

"Having a nightmare?"

The Enhancer looked over to the owner of the voice, seeing a (H/C) haired girl sitting on the side of his bed with a confused expression.

Gon looked to the window, wincing a bit at the sunlight. It was just another normal day, birds chirping and cars honking, people talking loudly downstairs.

He then proceeded to look at the time, which showed, '12:09'. There were picture frames lined up beside the alarm clock, one having Gon laughing cheerfully while a (H/C) haired female shoved a cake in a silverette's face.

Gon smiled a bit before turning his attention back to the (N/T), hesitantly returning a fake close-eyed smile, scratching his head and laughing nervously.

"Mou, look at the time! It's already mid-day."  The (Brunette, Albino, etc) puffed her cheeks outting her hands on her hips.

"Haha, okay, okay. I'm sorry, (Y/N)." (Y/N) cocked an eyebrow, not knowing whether or not to accept the --might I say-- half-assed apology.

"Honestly, Gon, you look like shit."  A silverette remarked, he was leaning on the wall near the said boy with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

What the silver haired male said wasn't a lie though,Gon's eyes were bloodshot and dull while his hair was messed up. He was as skinny as a rake and was as pale as a sheet.

"Get up already, will you?"  Killua sighed, pushing himself off the wall and walking to his bedside with a worried look.

...This...

"Yeah! Be more energetic!"  (Y/N) exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air with a determined face.

...Is...

"No one can be as energetic as you, you hag!"  Killua shouted, glaring at the (N/T).

...Not...

"I have no idea if that is an insult or a compliment..."  (Y/N) stated while furrowing her eyebrows, oblivious to the death glare the silverette is sending.

...Real...

"It's an insult, you damn hag!"  Gon laughed, waving his hands to calm them down a bit.

...But that's okay...

"Guys, calm down. You can continue your love quarrel outside," The two teenagers blushed, pointing a finger at each other and opening their mouths to say something, but stopped and folded their arms as they faced the other direction.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't mind being trapped in an illusion set by myself.