The suit 4 (final)

((Use of Daddy in here \_0-0_/ ))

Mark's POV:

She sits on the chair, tounge hanging out. I grab a shirt by her desk and I wipe off her face and chest.  I  then grab her and throw (Y/N) onto the bed. "You've been a bad girl~" I say climbing ontop of (Y/N), licking up their chest. They moan and grip my hair, whining and calling out my name softly. "Heh I bet you want Daddy to f uck you don't you?~"

((Y/N)) pov:

 You whine and nod your head up and down, spreading your legs for Mark. He looks down and sees how wet you are and chuckles. "Do I turn you on this much?~" He eyes you up and down, letting out a soft growl. "Well~ Beg for it~" Mark says with a huge grin. 

"M-Mark!! Please!" You whine out, outstretching your leg. You wrap your legs around him and moan again. "Please?" You give him big eyes with your pleads. "Fine, since you asked~" He says leaning over to the drawer and snagging a condom, putting it on quickly. He lines himself up and thrust himself in. "A-Ah Mark!!!" You call out, gripping the sheets. He slams into you at a quick pace, leaning forward and moaning into your ear. "I wanna feel you wrap around my c ock baby!~" He says, rubbing your clit quickly. You feel the knot forming in your stomach and you cry out his name as you tighten around his member. "A-Ah f uck (Y/N)!!!" Mark releases his load and lets out shakey breaths. "God.... i.... should wear my suit more often....." Mark says smiling. "Not if the auther keeps sending you to McDonalds!!" You laugh out. "Wait... w-what?!" Mark says.

END!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

»-» uh hi everyone.. i wanna say first of all i'm back!!! I'll try to update more and respond to messages and comments you guys put more often!!!!

Second: sorry for not updating in a LONG time.... i've just been kind of bored with the story and gave up on it....... but it's been eating the back of my mind for months on end to update.......