No more drinking while at Dark's place~

Sup................. uh.............................. yeah no more wine and Dark. :P

I got the idea for the smut from a couple drawings I drew!! :3

Also BOOPER DOOPER!!!!!!!!

<><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I sat on the couch, wine glass in hand as Dark was in the other room. I hang out with Dark on the weekend, usually doing something, but tonight Dark wanted to just chill and drink some old wine he had found. I took another drink when Dark walks out in a red robe and jeans. "Sorry for the wait~" Dark cooed out. He grabbed the bottle and poured more into my glass. "D-Dark.... *hick*...... I had enough!" I giggle out. Dark pours himself more and chugs it down quickly. "I just wanted you to really enjoy it that's all!"-"Well it is nice!" I say.

My phone goes off and I check it to see my ex Mark is calling me. "Hold on a sec...... I-I godda check this!" I answer the phone and hear Mark giggling. "Hey Tina........ yeah........don't come back to the house tonight.........I (girl giggling) have someone over tonight!" I frown and hang up the phone. "Hey I-I have to go. I have to get a room to stay in tonight since Mark has a chick over....." I stand up and wobble around.

"Tina you seen a little too drunk to leave....... maybe you should just stay here with me tonight~" I stop and think about it for a sec. I turn around to see Dark had undone his robe, exposing his entire chest. "Just sit down and relax~" I sit back down and Dark hands me back my wine glass. "Drink!" Dark simply says.