No control~

An idea from Septiplier87

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mark's POV

I scramble around my apartment cleaning like my life depended on it. Well, it did, kind-of. I was cleaning for Tina, my crush for 3 years. I really like her and she finally comes over today! I finish and sit down on the couch and feel uneasy. "You better not ruin this!" I mumble to myself.  I hear a knock at the front door and I fly over and open it to see Tina standing before me. He shoulder length black hair, her emerald green eyes...... t-that fine rack...... I shake my head and hug her tightly. "Oh my god I'm so excited to finally meet you!" I say. She laughs and I set her down. I lead her inside and shut the door. "What first m'lady?" I say in my gentleman voice. "I don't really know..... how about tv?" She says. I smile and walk over to the tv and turn it on. "Shall I put on something m'lady will like?" Tina plops down on the couch and sighs. "Anything is fine.."  

I put on a random movie, which lands of Fifty Shades of Grey. I flop down on the couch and Tina lets out a chuckle, following by punching me in the arm. "Man! Of all the movies you put this one on!" I laugh and shuffle in my seat. I go to change it but she stops me. "I like the movie though Markimoo!" My heart flutters when she says "Markimoo". She's the only friend I let call me that.

(Insert cool movie transitions and explosions)

I start to feel uneasy half way through the movie because I can feel him coming back. I stand up and stretch real quick. "Hey I godda go get something, be right back ok?" She nods and hugs the pillow she grabbed to her chest. I go into my bedroom and start to feel dizzy. "No!!! Stopstopstop!" I whisper/yell out. "You can't stop me Mark..... when I want something.... I GET IT!" Mark went still and smiled ear to ear.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Feels like a good place to stop :3