Pink Emerald Lady

(A/N:Konichiwa minna-san,first of all I want to thank you all for reviewing at Sharingan Sakura and my other stories and I might be slow to update cuz of school...So yeah! on the story)

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

It was night in a certain town and of course danger lurks everywhere.

"Give me your money!"the thief demandly shouted at the old woman.

The poor woman was shaking in fear that she can't speak.

When the old woman did not replied the thief quickly grabbed his knife and almost attacked her when suddenly someone threw another knife on their way,they turned around to see but due to the fog they can only see the figure.

The figure spoke on a deadly calm feminine tone."Leave her this instance."

The thief laughed."Are you playing with me woman!?"

The figure walked at them at a calm pace with her eyes closed.

When they saw her she opened her emerald eyes.

The thief backed away in fear as he saw her,he pointed at her shakingly."Y-you're t-the...Pink Emerald Lady!"he sttutered his words.

The Lady who is known as Pink Emerald Lady looked at the thief,eyes never breaking the eye contact.She spoke."Oh,am I famous in this place?"she started to walked forward the thief and stood in front of the old woman."If you layed a finger on her I would be the one who you would fight."she unsheat her katana and point at the thief.

The old woman stared at the lady who saved her life.'What a beautiful lady yet she is out here fighting.'

The thief quickly run but he stepped to a trap and was unable to moved.

The lady turned around to see the old woman and smiled."Are you alright?"she said with concern.

She nodded."What is your name dear lady if I may ask?"

"It's Sakura Haruno."