37: Staircase Rendezvous

Start from the beginning

"Hi Louis! So, what about naming the kitty?! Tell me. Tell me!"
Niall says, oblivious to the fact that Louis was trying to stray the conversation from the earlier topic.

Shaking his head, Louis humours Niall by humming along with the excited chatter Niall has going on. Adding a few words of acknowledgement here and there.

Finally after making Louis promise that he would take Niall's suggestions into consideration, when he finally decides to name the kitten, Niall hangs up.

Making himself a cuppa and some toast, burnt of course, Louis hops on the counter forgetting everything and concentrating on his tea and toast.

The environment is peaceful and serene. That is until, the aforementioned kitten bumps into Louis' legs and tries climbing up his legs.

Louis giggles.

Just then a thud is heard.

Louis turns around to see none other than Harry Styles, only in his boxers, trying to sort out.. Flowers..? Wait what?

Either the lack of sleep is leading to Louis hallucinating, or Harry fucking Styles is actually blushing. And sorting out the flowers in the vase. Which. Weird as fuck.

Louis coughs and chokes on the toast when Harry turns around to see the abs.

Harry has indeed been working out.

Which is okay. Louis doesn't see the big deal. No. Nope. He's not affected by some stupid, legit hot, abs.

Louis is over Harry. Moreover, he has a boyfriend. Fake or not. A boyfriend is a boyfriend.

Shaking his head, and with an annoyed look Louis drops the teacup and plate in the sink and gathers the kitten, shoving past Harry to go up the stairs.

But of course, the kitten has to lick his hand suddenly making him squeal.
Which leads to Harry turning around and thus Louis to slip. In. His. Arms. Like a damsel in distress.

The kitten held between them and Louis' arms trapped between Harry's chest. Shirtless chest.

This was a bad idea. A very very bad idea. To even let Harry inside the flat was a horrible idea. The worst ever.

"Let. Me. Go." Louis grits out, twisting and turning in Harry's arms. While the kitten mews helplessly.

Harry blinks and sets Louis down. Literally picks him up and sets him aside. And then walks towards the kitchen as if this was some routine occurrence.

But then again, Louis can't count just how many times he has managed to fall into Harry's arms. So he can't exactly blame Harry..

'God is a traitor..' Louis decides, and climbs up the stairs, whilst scolding the kitten.

After all this was the kitty's fault. Not Louis'.

After a long shower, he still keeps the door open because of the claustrophobia, Louis hops down the stairs ready to go to school.

He and Stan have to discuss the whole dance fiasco so, Louis is not that excited though.

Harry is just getting his car keys and walking out of the door when Louis reaches the front door. He had already given the kitty to Mrs. Dawson, their friendly neighbour, who was an old and sweet lady.

Louis scoffs as he sees Harry twirling the keys around.

"Show off.." He mutters as he calls Stan to pick him up. Liam and Niall were at school early because something 'urgent' came up.

Liam. Always the good boy.
Niall. Always the nice lad.
They make a perfect couple.
They are like lovesick puppies.
Too cute and too sweet, you can't help but coo at them yet can't look at them without having diabetes.

Just as Harry steps out and out in the porch, Stan arrives.

Louis smiles locking the door, skipping down to where Stan is waiting in his Mercedes.

Oh yeah. Stan is rich. Or well, his step dad is.

They drive off, oblivious to the burning eyes following them and the tightened hands on the steering wheel of someone's car.

Ignorance is bliss, though.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

How was this? Not one of the nice chapters.. But I'll put a new.. Hopefully better than this shit one, soon.

Oh and guess whose blindfold fell off?
Yup. Mine. As you know, I liked Taylor Swift. But, I didn't know she could be this pathetic such as to lie to her own fans. I am very upset.. And deeply hurt by Taylor..

Anyways, enough of my crap.
All the love,
LarryHaveBabiesx.