He's so cool

It was a beautiful day outside, and so the Captain decided to have a jog around the park after breakfast. Little does he know that Thor was coming back and he brought along a visitor.

As the Avengers talked to their godly friend, his brother, unfortunately, was left unattended and since he was the god of mischief, he enchanted the lab with a spell. He grinned with mischief and excitement as he went somewhere else to act 'natural.' Tony and Bruce left the conversation early to search for Loki, and they split up to search. Tony searched the penthouse, the Avenger's rooms and the lab. But as soon as Tony walked into the lab he turned into a little kid and, to make matters worse Steve just got back from exercising. "Found him," Bruce yelled with the expression that he was about to hulk out, he had To drag Loki out of the bathroom because he kept flushing the toilet. " Hey Bruce, where's Stark?" Steve asked him as Loki giggled. Bruce shrugged and sat Loki down next to Thor and took his seat and continued the conversation "maybe Tony got distracted and decided to do his own thing" Natasha said. "Look if you're anxious about him I'll go to the lab and see if he's there," Bruce said.

"I'm not worried about him" Steve protested

"Yeah sure you're not" Loki mocked, and he heard a growl coming from the super soldier. Meanwhile Tony was building something when he heard his name. He didn't recognize the voice, so he panicked and quickly finished up whatever he was working on and aimed it at the door to the lab. As soon as the door opened he fired, and it almost hit the hulk, but luckily the blast bounced off the frame of the door and bounced off a wall and another wall and another until it almost hit the little kid wearing a little iron gauntlet. If Bruce didn't pull Tony and himself under the table, nobody knows what will happen. After the blast hit, Steve came running in yelling "what happened, Tony?! Bruce?!" Following him were the rest of the Avengers, with anxious expressions, and Loki with a smirk on his face. After that Tony's little gauntlet broke apart and Tony heard his name being called out again. But this time it was in a more panicked and worried tone of voice so it couldn't have been his father and it was deeper than his mother's voice, and usually, Jarvis calls him Master Tony so it couldn't be him either, and who's Bruce? As far as Tony's concerned his father never really allow him to make friends. All these thoughts circulate Tony's head, and he became scared, he became frightened when he was picked up by Bruce and was shown to the rest of the Avengers and Loki "I came in here, and instead of Tony I found this little guy right here" Bruce said confused while Loki quietly snickered. But no one paid attention to the god of mischief.

"Hey, there little guy" Steve said, seeing the frightened look on his face,

"do you know a man named Tony Stark?" Steve asked.

The child just nodded in return and a hushed voice he said: "yes, I'm Tony Stark, sir."

The team froze in shock as Loki began to have fits of uncontrollable laughter. Then most of the members of the Avengers realized that they haven't been keeping an eye on Loki for the majority of their visit. Most of them groaned at each others stupidity and started arguing with one another, blaming one another for not keeping an eye out for Loki while the frost giant laughed, making the small child remember how his parents always fight because of him. He closed his ears and ran away from them.

After running away to escape the screaming avengers, he bumped into someone with red skin, a blue jumpsuit, a cape, and a weird, yellow, stone in his head. The strange man looked down to see the young Tony Stark. He sighed as the child lifted his head to look at him. "hello there who are you?" he asked

"I'm Tony Stark" the child replied, uncovering his ears, in a quiet voice.

The man stood, shock before nodding and introducing himself as 'The Vision.' He picked up the small child and went towards the still arguing avengers, but when the child tugged on his cape, he changed his mind and brought him over to Wanda's room, where the teenager was happily practicing her powers when Vision brought over a small child.

Wanda turned to look at Tony, and after a few questions, she decided to take care of him until Vision calmed the rest of the Avengers down. She showed him her powers, and he looked at her with awe, it was then she wondered how a cute little boy like him became the Tony Stark that murdered her. No that wasn't Tony Stark's fault, The Scarlet Witch read the news clippings, she watched the press conference, and she saw how much good the iron man armor did with him in the suit. 'She realized that Obadiah Stane was the one who sold the weapons to the terrorist behind Tony's back. It was then that she realized how much she did to him, how much she hurt him, and it was then that she went and apologize, which Tony accepted, but before any of that could happen the way she wanted it to

She asked him who his favorite superhero was "Captain America! He is so cool father said that if I'm good, then I'll get to meet him, he always saves the day. I heard Captain America once punched Red skull in the face, and I guess he's kinda cute too" He said with admiration and adoration in his voice only faltering to a shy and reserved voice towards the end. Wanda had to admit she nearly squealed with how cute Tony had been with the sparkle in his eyes while talking. There is a good chance that she videoed it, she'll probably send it to Nat later on. "But don't tell father I said that he doesn't like it when boys liked other boys," he said in a sad tone, almost fearful. Wanda's eyes soften she nearly forgot that back then people used to hate gays and lesbian couples and homosexuality was frowned upon.

Vis came back a few minutes later after that, and they both started walking towards the Avengers who were mostly calm now looked towards Tony and waited for them to speak. Steve Rogers sighed and apologized for scaring Tony, Tony nodded accepting his apology and smiling brightly.

A few hours later Tony fell asleep, watching Disney's Zootopia (He said it's too dull) the rest stayed until it was over. Steve volunteered to put Tony back in his bed.

He laid Tony in his bed and was about to leave when Tony grabbed the hem of his shirt "Jarvis, can you stay until I" He yawned " f-fall asleep." He yawned again as he fell closed his eyes. Steve's eyes softened as he looked down at the young child. 'what on earth could have happened to him to make him the snarky, arrogant, playboy, philanthropist he knew. All he could see in this one child is just innocence. Then he began thinking, he barely spoke about his parents openly, and even then, it would end up him talking crap about his father, and him talking about his mother as if she was the only good thing in his life.

Steve woke up on the couch in Tony's room; he saw the child snuggled up against his chest as he slept. Steve looked across to the window and saw that it's raining, just then a loud crack of thunder rang across the room as Tony whimpered trying to get as close to Steve as he physically can. Steve understood that a thunderstorm to a child could be the scariest thing known to man. He sighed as he pressed a gentle kiss to the curled up ball's mop of hair and made a silent promise to keep him safe. No matter what.