Happy Birthday

Tony's PoV

Today is Steve's birthday and I forgot to buy him a gift, great. I, Tony Stark, forgot to buy my crush, Steve Rogers, a gift for his birthday. The team is going to kill me. Then suddenly as if on purpose Bruce called and being the idiot I am right now, I picked up the phone "hello?" I said. "hey man, did you buy Steve his birthday present, I got him a new phone" He said sounding excited. "um yeah, I did, I, uh, got him a surprise?" I said, failing to hide my nervousness.

"You didn't get him a birthday present now did you"

"no"

"Stark, I can't believe you, all right I have an idea but you have to trust me. meet me at his party"

"ok"

The call ended and every second after that call made me more nervous on what's Banner going to do.

Steve's PoV

I wonder what the guys are going to get me for my birthday and most importantly what's Tony going to get me, Probably nothing, I mean why would he wastes time on me when he could, I don't know work on one of his suits. I sighed I've had the biggest crush on him ever since we met. I mean who wouldn't, he's smart, talented and even hot as hell. He built his first suit out of pieces of scrap metal and that is impressive. You know what I don't even care if he gives me gift or not as long as he's there I'm happy.

(Time Skip brought to you by IDK)

Tony's PoV

I can't do this. I can't just walk up there and not give him a gift. I thought as I paced around the room, still worried on what Steve would think. Then Bruce texted me.

'Dude where r u?'

'I'm coming'

'OMG, just get up here'

'all right no need to hulk out about it, geez'

I put my phone away in my pocket and walked my way over to the elevator. My finger lingered over the button that takes me to the roof. After a few minutes I pressed the button and waited. The doors open revealing all the avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D agents, including Nick Fury, having the time of their lives. Bruce was the first one to notice me. "hey, buddy" He said. "oh hey, what's up?" I replied to his statement. 

"Nothing much, you?"

"um, I think you know"

"right, right"

Without warning he pulled me inside the closet.

Steve's PoV

I was talking to Nat and Clint when in the corner in my eye I saw Bruce pulled Tony into a nearby storage room, as soon as I saw that scene I immediately felt a tinge of Jealousy and my heart began to sink and I guess Clint and Nat noticed for some reason. "Steve, you clearly like Tony, so why wait for him to make a move?" Nat asked me, pulling me from my trance. I glanced at both of them before answering "because he just walked into a storage unit with Bruce." I sighed, trying not to let my tears spill. They looked at each other and gave me a look "so" they said in unison. I looked down not and looked up again. They both were in either side of me. They both picked one arm each and dragged me to the closet where Bruce and Tony walked into.

Tony's PoV

" Wait, WHAT!" I said, a disbelieving look on my face "I can't do that". "well, too late now, Steve is on his way here." He said as my eyes widened.

"wait, you set me up"

"yup, and guess what"

"what"

"Barton and Romanoff are in on it too"

"I hate you guys"

"you'll thank me later"

Then he left as Steve was thrown into the closet with me. I felt my face heat up as I started to blush furiously. "oh, ha, ha very funny guys now let us out" He yelled as we heard muffled giggling. Steve turned around to meet my eyes and I met his beautiful, blue eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down for a kiss. As soon as I realised what I was doing I pulled away and quickly apologise for my action.

Steve's PoV

I sighed, he's so cute when he's flustered. His apologies were getting annoying, but they were cute at first, I'll admit. After his one-hundredth apology, I kissed him, at first I was surprised at my own actions, but soon I realise that it doesn't matter, after Tony kissed back with passion. We pulled away to catch our breaths. "was that my gift" I asked him, he chuckled and nodded giving me a kiss on the cheek. "you know I don't even care if we have to spend the night in here, as long as I'm with you Capsicle" Tony said sounding sleepy. We sat down next to each other and Tony instantly fell asleep. I guess when you've been down at the lab working on one of your suits, you won't have time for sleep. I chuckled to myself as I leaned in and kissed the tip of his nose and dosed off with his head  on my lap and hugging my waist and me leaning against the shelves with a hand over his reactor.

_____________

ok so what do you guys think?