Ice skating Lessons

Ok so just to give you guys a heads up one or two of my OC's in this Chapter and I hope you guys like them and tell me in the comments below if you want to see more of them in the future. BTW they're names are Frostbite and Wildfire.

_________

Frostbite's PoV

Mr.Rogers and Mr.Stark are dating and I don't know how to feel about that. But I do know that they're my teachers and I'm happy for them. Anyway they asked me to help Mr.Rogers overcome his fear of ice and that I'm the only one that can help. Wildfire is coming with me incase they get cold. He makes a mean hot cocoa, probably because he has fire powers and I have ice powers. We walked to the frozen lake and got everything set up.

Tony's PoV

I blind folded my boyfriend and began walking him to the elevator. Today is the day before christmas and I want to give his birthday present early also I really want to help him over come his fear. I know he doesn't want to come near ice or anything cold but he gets to miss all the fun things like snowball fights and snowmen building. I wanted to help him overcome his fear and get some winter fun with him. Steve cautiously stepped out of the elevator and I lead him to the car, where we will drive to the lake. Steve held my hand all the way through "are we there yet?" Steve asked. "almost" I said quickly. We stopped here as I took the blind fold off. Steve looked outside the window and saw the iced lake. "no, no, no, n,o no, no nope, I'm staying inside the car, nope" Steve said, panicking. "Steve, calm down, I'll be with you every step of the way." I said reassuringly.

"promise?"

"promise."

"ok"

Steve stepped out of the car and  followed him. Frostbite and Wildfire noticed us and walked towards us. Wildfire stepped on some deep snow and sunk down. "Frostbite" He yelled while his twin was laughing his head off.

Wildfire's PoV

I was watching Frostbite do some practise rounds and freezing any sign of water, weather it's from below the ice or over. I saw Frostbite readjust his scarf and tuck it inside his long sleeved shirt. His shoes  were icy blue like his dragon eye. I turned to where Frostbite kept our teacher's ice skates and examine the colours. Red with a golden outlining for Mr.Stark and the american flag for Mr.Rogers. "you do know that if you want to skate with us, I brought your skates right." Frostbite said as I shook my head. "oh please, I would like more of a challenge with loops and ramps." I said excitement filling my voice. 

"It's always with the bravery with you"

" and what about you with your patience" 

He rolled his eyes and looked behind me " heh, look at that," He said with a smirk. I looked behind me to see two males. One male was wearing a blue wooden sweater with a star in the centre of the chest area, a red scarf with tiny stars and long white winter pants. The other male had a red long sleeved shirt with the writing, 'I am Iron Man' in, what looks like, golden silk, he wore a fuzzy hat and black winter pants. Those two are defiantly our teachers. I got up and walked to them, only to be trapped in one of Frostbite's traps. After Frostbite was done laughing his head off he pulled me up and started laughing his head off again, losing his balance and falling on the snow, while I stood there with an irritated look.

Steve's PoV

I was done putting my ice skates on and tried to stand up, only to fall back down again. I sighed as Tony helped me up. "you know Tone I-I don't think I can do this" I said, "Wait, what, no" Tony replied.

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean this is not you" He paused. "This is not the man I fell In love with. The man I fell in love with is a strong super soldier who never gives up, without a fight."

I sighed "all right I'll do this for you" I said, before I kissed him. "um. Sorry to interrupt this moment but, do you want to skate or not?" Wildfire asked us in an impatient tone in his voice and while tapping his foot. Frostbite took both our hands and moved us to the centre of the frozen lake and showed us some advanced skating techniques and some beginners techniques, I gasped in awe as he skated. " follow my lead" He said as I carefully walked on the ice, slipping and falling. Tony, on the other hand, had no problem although he grabbed on to my shoulder for support. Frostbite came up to me and positioned me and Tony like professional skaters. He grabbed both my hands and Tony's and started dragging them around. I ran while Tony glided. I tried doing it tony's way and it was much easier. Frostbite put our hands closer together as we locked them together. I then put my free hand on Tony's waist while Tony put his on my shoulder. We danced on ice for hours even though it felt like minutes, we stopped dancing when Frostbite called over saying that hot chocolate was ready and we skated over there, our hands still intertwined. We then agreed to do this every winter.