BOX # 1: LUKE HEMMINGS

dear luke hemmings,

if you're reading this, its too late. im dead, it would be pretty embarrassing if i wasn't but i'll probably try again though, also why am i stalling? you'll only receive this anyways if im dead. the reason why i sent you this ugly white box luke is because you're one of the reasons why i even decided to jump off that bridge.

isn't it sad and tragic that i won't be able to spend christmas or even spend a new year anymore? well i think its good that i won't be able to spend my christmas alone in my bed or even spend another 365 days on earth cause i dont think i can handle it anymore.

as you can see this box contains not only letters but cassette tapes and the things i remind you of, or probably some pictures i dont know why but to remember me by? to make you guilty and feel like complete utter shit so that you won't ever do the things you've done to me to other people. i don't want other people getting hurt just because of you. and this is probably a wake up call that you, my dear luke hemmings, needs to stop thinking that the world revolves around you and all girls fucking drool on you and would always take a bullet for you or even crash a car just because of you.

i really hope you'll change yourself after looking through the stuff i put in here.

all the love as always (even though this letter comes off as a hate letter towards you),
alyssa fernandez

p.s you might want to borrow that walk man liz found on your basement