autobots lets roll (18)

Start from the beginning

"On kissing." He whispers, that word brings me back to reality and I once again push Kaiden away from me, he stumbles back a few steps. He stares at me, horrified.

"You are freakishly strong!" He remarks.

"You bastard! What you trying to say I can't kiss?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Well let's just settle on that you're not the best kisser." He says, I sense a jokey tone, so I think he's joking... he better be joking. I glare at him.

"I'm joking! I'm joking, women chill on the looks." I smile widely and walk into the bathroom, to pick up the lotions I dropped.

"I'm going to be making dinner downstairs in case you change your mind about your personal practises!" He yells and I hear the door slam shut. I smile to myself (now that sounds freaky)

***

After fixing the lotions, I finish the book I was reading. Oh and I also settle on not eating dinner only because Kaiden is cooking. He didn't eat my chicken salad so I'm not going to eat his meal. It sounds childish but it satisfies me. Also so I'm not starving I'm going to eat another chicken salad, I made 15 remember? Kayson and Zach ate two chicken salads so there's only 2 left.

"Dinners ready!" Kaiden cheers knocking on my- his door. Whoa Kaiden knocked!

"I already ate." Taste of your own medicine Leroy.

"Ok." And with that he walks out. What? He's either really good in masking disappointments or is he just not disappointed?

I wait an hour until everyone's done eating to go downstairs and get my food. After a ridiculous amount of time I hear no talking or any arguing, I go downstairs and waltz into the kitchen.

"Hey you changed your mind?!" Kaiden asks pretending to be all excited, well I think he's pretending.

"Shut up I need a snack." I state opening the fridge and staring at it.

I look for my chicken salad and don't find it! Great(!) Now I have nothing to munch on. I have to either cook (that's not really an option I'm way too lazy) or go out (also not on option because once again I'm way too lazy) I sit down on the table chair, staring into thin air. Kaiden is cleaning, he must be feeling good, he fed his gang and himself. He's probably not starving like me. My stomach rumbles.

"Sage I know you need to lose some fat but curiously asking why aren't you eating?" He asks. He sits on the chair opposite me, I roll my eyes at him, I'm used to this and this is how Kaiden shows that he cares. I think.

"Someone ate my dinner- I mean my after dinner snack." I say. Careful you bitch.

"Well there's some chicken leftovers." Kaiden suggests, my eyes light up. Now how should I ask for the leftover. Before I could say or think anything Kaiden walks up to the bread bin and takes it out.

"Thank you." I say. And begin to eat, Kaiden sits opposite me again and keeps scrolling on his phone. We sit in silence.

The silence was boring me so I spoke first.

"I wonder who ate my chicken salad." I say.

"Keep wondering." Kaiden states.

"You know, you should've just came down to dinner. Why act the drama?" He asks, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Drama? I don't know what you're talking about." I lie.

"Sage. Don't lie. I know you didn't eat dinner. Why didn't you eat my homemade meal?" The little voice in my head sings in a high pitch voice 'Busted!'