13. What is it makes the boys want more

Começar do início

Who are you?

I shook my head and went outside my room. I locked my room securely, then went to attend my friends.

I went downstairs running . Rest of the night went awesome with friends, but I had no idea what Manik was doing there alone in the room. I was concerned for my pillow more.

We would finish up our homework a long ago if we didn't drag our conversation too far. Though both of them were with me, I mind was stuck into the one matter. Manik.

After they bade 'goodbyes' ,my aunt appeared before I could send Manik back. And, to my amazing luck,i forgot my phone in the room. And, my aunt told me to help her in the kitchen. I also had to help her in packing as she was going to California on a business trip. I didn't remember my aunt saying that the branches of the company she was working for, had any kind of collaboration with California. So, it was kind of strange. She told me that I could join her. But, giving her some excuses, I avoided it.

Not in my worst nightmare, I would wish to go there. I hate California. I hate him.

I controlled my emotions as I made my quick steps up the stair.

So, I nohow could go there upstairs and tell Manik anything.

God only knew what he was doing.

As I made an escape finally towards my room after my aunt slept, I thought not to face an angry Manik.

God, save me.

I pulled the door open, a the view in front of me made me awe.

I saw Manik sleeping like a child. He was hugging my pillow. My pillow.

God.....

Earphones were plugged in his ear, he was sleeping so peacefully.

I locked my room back securely, then went to Manik. I thought of waking him up. So, i did.

I nudged him , but he gave me no response. Ha!

I should have known. He was hugging my pillow. I got up in the bed and tried to free my pillow from his grip. My poor pillow.

Actually the pillow is more lucky than you, Nandini. It is so close to Manik.

My brain spoke.

"yeah, your right" I muttered to myself as I kept freeing that from Manik.

Wait, what did I just say? Are you kidding me?

What has happened to you, Nandini? What are you thinking about? And, why are you thinking about all this?

I tried for the last time to free the pillow from him, but failed miserably. He was clutching it like the way I used to cluch my mom.

I shook my head trying not to remember that thing again. It only gave pain, nothing else.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered to the pillow. As soon as I looked at Manik's face ,I lost. His face was so gorgeous. I got up from the place as I kept staring. I looked at the blanket, then pulled the blanket over Manik's body and plugged out the ear phones.

A small smile tugged onto my lips. He looked like an innocent baby while sleeping.

I kept his phone aside when only some thoughts came.

I could just delete all those pictures he had.

But, this would be cheating. Seriously, Nandini. Here , he did so many things with you and you are thinking of cheating. But it would be a cheating. And, we should never check anyone's phone. It's a personal thing.