ch 7

A/N imagine the skirt of the dress larger hot pink and covered in sparkles. Almost like the girl from the princess and the frog.

 Almost like the girl from the princess and the frog

Dipper pov

Time flew by as more people crowded into the ball room.

It's wasn't hard to spot out the Dutches of the party. She was in the most biggest hot pink dress I have ever seen. Oh how do I put this nicely.........oh wait there isn't a nice way.....So to me the dress scream..............................STAY OUT OF MY WAY I'M A BITCH AND NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT!  To be honest her dress was bigger than mine. There where a few Ladies just a bit younger come up and talk to me.

"So you do you know lord Tad?" one of the younger kids asked.

"Umm well...can you keep a secret?"

They nod

"Well I'm going to be his queen." I say unsure. The kids gasp and giggle. If I could get out of here I would have made it back home. But Tad has his eyes on me 24/7.

The kids giggle with big smiles on their faces. I look over to see.....OH SHIT!...... not her again!........

It's Gin Gleeful. And she's Talking to Weiss and The Bitch in pink who must be Winter.

Weiss looks over at me and smiles. The next thing I know all girls are walking my way.

"Oh look it's this bitch. You got me kicked out of one ball to win the love of my life. But now your here. Look Tad is going to be mine!"

I pinch the bridge of my nose.
"Look Gin. I never want to say this in a bragging way. But. He has his eyes on a girl already. And it's not you."

*cough* *cough*
"Oh I'm sorry my name is Dipper it's nice to meet you."
Ooooh I just noticed that they had cake and a drink. Oh they better not dump that on me.
"The names Winter. I'm a dutchess. Run along Brats and go back to your parents. You all discuss me.Leave!"

The kids looked down and quickly walked away. "Bye misusar (French for miss)" a young girl calls out while a boy takes her hand and walks off. I give a small wave.

We walk around making small talk. We get to the food table. Me and Weiss talking until I heard Winter groan and a red liquid was poured over my head. This again. But this was different. I groan and walk away. Then I heard her yelling.
"SHE BIT ME! SHE FUCKING BIT ME!"
I turn around to see Winters arm bleeding. Tad ran over and healed her arm. Then took my arm and teleported use to 'our' bedroom.

"Tad I didn't bite her. You have to trust me."

"Then why did she have your bite marks?"

"I DONT KNOW HOW THEY-"
SLAP
"Don't ever raise you voice at me. What the problem is that you bit her."
I backed away from him in fear.
"Tad please it wasn't me I swear."
Before I could go anywhere he grabbed the dress and ripped most of  it from my body. Leaving me with shreds of clothing on the ground due to the force.
"You hurt someone that I am related to."

He punched me in the face. And betted me leaving large marks and bruises and cuts. I back myself into a corner and curled up into a ball and sobbed.
"I can't believe I thought you were a nice guy"
I say.
His hand brushed up against me causing me to jump and jolt away from him.

Tad pov
I watch as Dipper stares at me with horror in her blood shot eyes. I try to touch her but she turns her head like I'm going to hurt her again. She scoots across the wall and crawls away and runs out the door.
"DIPPER!"
I call after her.

Dipper pov

He called after me. Ignoring his calls and keep running. I found the stables. I walk into the barn and see different magical types of horses.
It was a large wolf with wings. I opened the stall door and walked inside closing the door behind me. I pet the animal for a while and then curl up next to it for warmth. It placed its wing over me and we drifted off to sleep.
"I'm going to call you Luno."