Make Me Proud (Kuroko no basket)

Name: Hikaru Kaneko

Age: 16

School: Seirin

Year: First year

Family: Rei Kaneko (Father), Kaede Kaneko (Mother Deseased), Ikki Kaneko (Elder brother), Taro Kaneko (Younger brother)

Personality: Strong, Fighter, Caring, Determined,

Likes: Basketball, Running, Challenges, Drawing

Dislikes: Underestimating, Unfair assumptions, Liars, Cheaters, Slackers

Past: Hikaru's father Rei was an exceptional basketball player; he was considered as the best in his year, but after a terrible accident, Rei lost one of his legs. He was never able to play to his fullest and therefore had to give up playing competitively, but Rei never gave up hope. He knew that someday one of his children would be a star. . . His first born son Ikki is an exceptional athlete, just like him, but Ikki was not gifted to play basketball, but instead soccer. Hikaru was the next born and was thought to be a boy before conception, but she was born a girl. Over the years Rei discovered that his daughter was the gem he has always been waiting for, and he knew that she was born to be a star. He trained her hard and it was apparent that she was extremely gifted. Taro was the last child born. Kaede Kaneko died giving birth to him. Taro was born an athlete as well and excels in baseball. Ikki, Hikaru and Taro all fight hard to impress their father, but they all know that it will be Hikaru that will make him proud.