"...Nothing?"

Thoughts
Text
How many hours

Mark: Hey jack!

Mark: I know I'm still muted and your probably asleep but I feel alone without you.

Mark: everyone at school now knows I talk to you and now thinks I'm gay.

Mark: I cried

2 hours later

Mark: ...Nothing?

Mark: I guess you really don't care then

Mark: just like everyone else

Mark: I thought you where different jack...

Mark POV

Mark was crying. "See Mark nobody cares about you" "you should just die" "nobody wants you here" worthless"

SUICIDE WARNING! IF YOUR SENCATIVE DO NOT READ THE REST!!!!!!!!!

Mark got up from where he was sat and went to the medical cupboard. He took 2 bottles of pills. Went back to his room and swollen then all.

30 minutes later

Marks mum: Mark I'm home!!!!

...no reply.

His mum checked on him to see if he was asleep, but she once she saw what was her son on the floor next to 2 empty bottles of pills 

His mum called an abundance and could just about make out the words of "my son has attempted suicide."

Mark was rushed to hospital and was put on a coma. He stayed like that for 2 weeks. The doctors not knowing if he'll survive.

Jack POV

Jack woke up from his phone buzzing so many times. He replied to mark...

Jack: Mark I love you. I do care. I really love you.

1 hour later

Mark: hello? Who is this? This is marks mother.

Jack: I'm marks friend.

Mark: well mark is in a coma right now.

Jack: why?!?! What happened?!

Mark: he tried to commit suicide. The doctors don't know if he'll survive or not.

Jack started crying his eyes out. His only friend and he wasn't there to help him. Jack skipped school that day. He couldn't face it. Not after what he just heard.