•Chapter One•

ווווווווווווו
Consumed.
ווווווווווווו

Aphmau's POV•

I ran out of the demonic restaurant in tears. They mentally and physical wound me everynight. I can't leave this job though, it means too much to me. Too much trying to encounter my dead nephew everynight. Don't get me wrong, I know I sound insane, but my life was nothing else but that. Insanity. Insanity was what I lived off of. It slowly overwhelmed me at times, and would always take it out on my self. 'I thought that I told you, this world isn't for you!' A simple sentence repeats in my head night and day. I snapped out of my thoughts as I feel the repeating, stabbing pain in my left arm. It was my 'souvenir' after encountering foxy earlier tonight. Great right? I ran over to my car and drove away as fast as possible. I soon reached my house. "The nightmares begin now." I muttered to myself as I park the car.

I look over to the cars dashboard and took a glance at the time before I turned of my engine. It was 6:23. I jumped out the car holding my arm in pain. I took of my security cap and threw it in the duffle bag i always have in my car. It contained a first-aid kit, spare clothes, a flashlight, a disposable phone, and an small pocket knife for... Emergencies... Yeah, emergencies. Irene, I hated life right now. I looked over at my arm. The shooting pain reappeared, it began to drip blood. Slowly but large quantities. I walked up to the door and unlocked it as quiet as possible. I stepped in and begin to walk into my house accompanied by injuries. As soon as I stepped in the living room, I'm tackled by glares. Some with anger, some with fear and others with worry. I looked at the familiar faces and stared back. The room was full with a crowd of nine people. Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, Lucinda, Laurence, Garroth, Aaron, Zane, Travis, and Dante. I glance at each of them with a strange glare, as if they were delusional. "What." I spoke in a stern tone as I looked at them dead in the eye. Welcoming in all insanity, as I give a little giggle, It was consuming me. I was letting it in.

וווווווווו×
End Of Chapter One.
(Teaser)
וווווווווו×
This is our own plotted our story, it does not follow out aphmau's series, it instead individualizes out into becoming its own story.
וווווווווו×
•Cover - OhDangItsGassel