He Mines

-Tyga
Princess really know how to put a nigga down but real shit I got plans for today. I tried to get from under Princess but she to thick. I call my niggas and tell them to replan thing cuz im going to be with my bitch.

"Good Morning Daddy." she said rubbing on me.

"Morning Ma." i said pulling her in for a kiss.

"What we doing today daddy?" she asked me.

"I just canceled Shit with my niggas for you so its up to you." i tell her.

"Ok lets go shopping, go get my weave done, and my nails." she tells me.

"Ok Ma i can make that happen." i said.

Me and Princess got ready looking hella fresh. We pulled out in her black Range Rover with music blowing up the speakers.

When We get to the mall Paparazzi taking pictures and asking questions but it doesn't bother Princess she just posing for it and everything

When We get to the mall Paparazzi taking pictures and asking questions but it doesn't bother Princess she just posing for it and everything. We head into the hair salon and gets her some fresh weave looking sexy as ever.

 We head into the hair salon and gets her some fresh weave looking sexy as ever

I paid for it and left for the next store. We went to Victoria Serect and Princess bought one of everything like damn. We head out with hella bags. Next she wanted her nails done so we got em done. It took about an hour in a half to get done but when she was done it paid off. We headed to the food Court and ate there.

-PrincessI am sooo happy to show Tyga what i bought for us

-Princess
I am sooo happy to show Tyga what i bought for us. I am really feeling him and i thank him for spoiling me. I eat my Pizza and I see Tyga get up from the table. He grabs his phone and goes outside the mall like wtf this nigga bailed on me ughh. I clean myself up and get my bags. As in heading to my car i see Tyga With another bitch. I tried to hold my tears back but i couldn't i looked over there and he looked at me. I thrown my bags in my whip and pulled off. How could he do this spend money on me den go make out with another bitch like the fuck. I don't even go home i just drive on the mountain top looking at the city. I wiped my tears and checked my phone. Tyga was blowing my phone up and everything. I see on TMZ me and him at the mall and then beside it a picture of him making out with that hoe. I call my bitch June and its goes to voice mail. Then Tyga Calls me. Minutes later he still calling damn am i really good to him. I finally answer.

"What you what Nigga?" i said in a low voice.

"Princess im sorry for what i did to you." he said.

"Why Tyga Why what have i ever done huh?" i said crying.

"Were are you Ma." he said.

"Um somewere peaceful." i said.

"Ok im coming." he said then hanged up.

I through my phone on the seat and cried my heart out. Next i see Tyga pull up in a gold lambo. I get out of my ride and lean against it. Tyga comes right in front of my with red eyes. I look deep in his eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" i asked him.

"Because i wanna be with you and i know i fucked up." he said pulling me into his arms.

"Tyga i wanna be with you too but if we going to be a thing u gotta drop your hoes." i tell him

"Ok baby." he said  holding me.

"Daddy in horny you think you can solve that problem?" i say rubbing all on him.

"Out here Ma?" he said smiling.

" hell yea." i said

"Alright lets go." he said putting me in rge backseat of my car. We made sweet love last night everybody in the world knew Tyga's Name. Kissed me and went back to his ride. He followed me all the way back to his house. I got my bags for out my car and brought them upstairs. I go get showered. I hop in the bed and Tyga comes behind and gets beside me. He phone buzzing like crazy. He grabs the phone and texts back. He went to the bathroom leaving his phone. I looked at the screen and saw a gurl name Baby💍💍. I was hella angry. I grabbed his phone and figured out his paasword. I aeen everything. Right when i told gim to drop these hoes he didnt. He came back and seen me holding his phone.

"Baby i can explain." he said.

"Save it tomorrow im going to be out then you can fuck all the hoes you want." i said throwing his phone.

He climbed in bed and put his arms around me. I pushed him off feeling disgusted.