yeah...

This book doesn't really have just one topic or theme it has many so I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But why write one when theirs many topics to talk about or cover as a teenager.

Why do we have to put up with emotions, hormones, expectations, guys, or guys with girls, education, life? They say your going to love being a teenager well that's kinda false on a level. It sucks!! Well only sometimes. For me being a teenager is not the next big thing. Well now in days twelve year olds be looking sixteen. Still don't get the concept of growing up. If it was for me I would love to be a child. Less everything! I know you all can agree on that one with me. Another big one as you grow. Boyfriends -.- Where do I even start on this topic.
1) Don't let them step all over you
2) Don't let them manipulate you
3) It's kinda hard to know if they love or if their playing (well only sometimes)
4)If you can't be yourself in front of the dude then your dummed
5) Love causes lots of damage!!!
6) Most of all stay true to yourself when in a relationship
7) NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!

Finally Girlfriends -.-
We as girls are not that innocent ourselves. So yes I'm explaining us :)
1) Don't let them step on you
2) Be yourself in front of her
3) If she's a crazy jealous person get out ASAP my brother
4) Make her feel like she's the only one
5) If she's not the same person you met when you started dating her than it's better if you guys go your both separate ways.
6) Trust!! Is a big one!
7) Make sure she loves you!!!!

Comment other topics you want me to talk about. :)