New Friend

Stephen pov

Dada wake up Dada wake up Aaliyah shouted I'm up I'm up baby I told her normally I would wake up before her but I guess she woke up before me how would u like to go swimming with one of my friends baby girl I asked her but who wills I play wifh Dada she asked me baby he has a friend for u too so we can all play together I told her yay yay yay I get to play wifh u and my new friend Dada yay she cheered well I'm happy that your happy. Ready to go princess I asked yws Dada OK then let's go. Dada Dada on the radio please she asked OK baby is it to last now to say sorry cause I'm missing more then just your body she sang

(I'm going to skip the car ride)

Still Stephen pov

Well Aaliyah fell asleep on the rest of the ride and were here now so ima wake her up hope she don't get mad Aaliyah baby wake up I said were are we Dada she asked were at the pool baby I said otay she said well latest she didn't get mad. I grabbed our stuff and left the car baby girl what do u want to do before they come u want to go on the water slide the lazy river anything you want I said otay lwts go on the water slide she said water slide it is.

Aaliyah pov

When me and Dada were done with the three water slides I think Dada's friend came well I guess it was Dada's friend.

Stephen pov

My friend finally came after three fun water slides he came hey Bryant I said him hi steph he said back and how is this little guy doing I said to his son he is doing good and I see u have a little shy one huh he said/asked yea she is shy around new people I said Dada who is that Aaliyah whispered that is my friend and his son princess I told her whats her name Bryant asked her name is Aaliyah I told well hi Aaliyah my name is Bryant but you can call me uncle Bryant if you want he said to her hi uncle Bryant she said quietly baby girl this is uncle Bryant son James and James this is uncle Stephen daughter Aaliyah we both said hi Aaliyah James said hi James Aaliyah said a little louder you guys ready to go swimming yeahhh they both shouted we put the kids life jacket the covers there chest (its not like the jacket ones that cover the whole body) we got it in the water and James and Aaliyah were already having fun then I saw my baby swimming to the deep side crying Aaliyah baby I'm coming I shouted Dada I thought you lewt me here she said crying no baby girl I will never let you go or give you back I told her I gave Bryant a thumps up so he knows she was ok we went back to them well I had her on my back so she wouldn't stop in the middle hey Bryant you guys ready to go back to your place Dada can James have a sleep over us she asked baby ask uncle Bryant I told her otay uncle Bryant can James have a sleep over with me she asked quietly yeah sure why not seem like you guys had a lot of fun today Bryant said yay yay they both cheered well meet you at your house I told Bryant baby well meet James at his house OK I said otay dada she said OK then see you guys in 30 mins we said otay baii Aaliyah see you lwter james said bai James she you lwter to she said and with that we both left.

Aaliyah pov

I like James

James pov

I like Aaliyah