New Family

Stephen's Pov 

I put her in the car and now i'm going to take to meet her uncles and auntie and her new grandma and grandpa i hope she likes them i looked back and my baby girl was fast asleep. We finally made it to the house i picked her up and took her inside to meet her new family i think i'm going to let her meet the team later. I walked inside and everyone got up i told them to be quiet cuz she is sleeping i was sitting down when i felt her move a little so i rocked her back and forth then she was fully awake showing her cute big eyes. Hi Mr.Curry Aaliyah said call me dad or daddy if u want baby girl i said ok daddy she said i love her so much she is just my princess.

Aaliyah's Pov

I love my new daddy a lady came up to me Hi princess i'm your auntie Sydel i'm going be the best auntie ever then a men came up to me too Hi i'm your uncle Seth i'm going to be the funnest uncle ever then a older lady came up with and older man too Hi we are your grandma and grandpa we love you a lot baby girl they all said. Daddy asked me if i was hungry no daddy i'm not hungry Ms.Abby only lets me eat every other week i said to daddy Princess in this house u can eat anything you want baby daddy took me to the kitchen were grandma had made me some mac & cheese.

Stephen's Pov 

I still can't believe that this Abby lady would do that to my baby girl well i'm happy she is not there anymore Aaliyah was sitting in my lap eating mac & cheese. She was now done eating and everyone left it was just me and my princess. Emily is coming over and i hope she is not rude to my princess cuz  i would hate if she was and i hope Aaliyah likes her oh great Emily is here now i took Aaliyah and walked over to the door i opened the door Aaliyah looked sleepy i let Emily in and she started to ask who is she and stuff like that Aaliyah ended up fulling to sleep. I went down to Emily and she looked mad i told her that was my new daughter why is she here why did you adopt that ugly monster Emily asked and thats when i got mad and yelled at Emily for saying that stuff WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU I'M DONE WITH YOU LEAVE MY HOUSE i yelled at her i heard Aaliyah crying  so i went up to her daddy can i sleep with you she asked i said yeah. Tomorrow she is going to meet the team i think she will love them a lot.

Hope you guys liked it bye.