Daddy Daughter Day

Stephen Pov 

I don't have a game today and i talked to coach Kerr about me spending time with Aaliyah so thats what i'm going to do today is have a daddy daughter day. I'm going to take Aaliyah to the beach since she loves the beach.

Aaliyah Pov 

Me and uncle draymond was messing wifh uncle klay because he poured water on dawdy head so we go get him, uncle draymond is going to put whip cream on his hand the ima but a toy spider on his other hand i hope it works. Uncle draymond this is going to be vewy funny i told him yea it is baby girl this is what he gets uncle said. We put it in his hand an i put the spider on the other now uncle draymond is going to use my dolls hair and brush it around his face, HAHAHA OMG me and uncle draymond laughed at him the whole time it was super funny and he screamed liwe a little girl 

Klay Pov

i woke up having whip cream and a spider on my hand i screamed while Aaliyah and Draymond was laughin haha very funny guy's i said well the what you get uncle klay Aaliyah said while laughin ugh ima get them back but ima go easy on Aaliyah but ima kick Dray ass.

Stephen Pov 

when i walked in the locker room all i see is that klay got whip cream on his face and Dray and Aaliyah laughin so hard umm guys what happen in here i asked all of them bruh Aaliyah and Dray pranked me while i was sleepin klay said all i did was laugh as well it was funny my baby girl got his ass good job baby u a prank master i told her Dray was still laughin i asked what they did to get him to scram like a lil girl we put whip cream on one of his hands and Aaliyah put a fake spider on the other one Dray said yea dawdy it was so funny but i did it for you cuz he poured water on yo head Aaliyah told me they so funny i love my baby girl. We finally went to the beach, dawdy can we going in the water she asked yea go tell auntie go take you while me and uncle Seth set this up and i well come when i'm done i told her otay dawdy, i asked my family is they want to have a family beach trip of course they said yes when i was done helping i got in the water and saw Aaliyah and Sydel playing in the water i walked over to them and picked up Aaliyah and played with her water toys with her i loved this day i'm happy i adopted her i love my baby girl.