I smiled in response, ruffling with the end of the dress. "Do you like it?"

Not even a millisecond after I asked, he immediately nodded his head. "I like it. A lot actually".

My smile widened, as I was about to step back into the changing room. Before I could, Cameron's words stopped me. "How much is it?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, forgetting all about the price tag. Oh how much I hated price tags. You know when you like something so much, but it turns out to be hella expensive? It's probably going to be like one of those scenarios.

I fumbled, in search for the tag that was somewhere attached to the dress. But couldn't find any trace of it.

"Here", Cameron says, standing up from his seat and walking towards me. He grasped the tag that was out of my reach, behind my back. He scanned the price, before speaking. "It says clearance, $32.99".

Surprising. I was thinking more close to $100. "Wow. That's cheap". I exclaim, pivoting around and facing Cam. Our bodies were nearly close, as he looked down on me. A grin plastered amongst his face.

"You look stunning in it". He compliments, his hands finding my waist as he pulls me in.

I flash him a cheesy grin, standing up on my tippy-toes until I reached his height. "Thanks, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take this off and pay for it. You can see more of it tonight". I wink at him, before stepping back into the change room.

***

After paying for the dress and roaming the mall for a couple more minutes, my eyes catch a glimpse of Victoria's Secret. As if calling my name, I found myself walking towards it, eyes wide as I scanned the inside of the store.

I felt Cameron tense—his hand tighten as it was wrapped around my own. "Oh lord". I hear him mumble, adding a sigh as well.

I turn my head to him, a smirk making its way onto my face. "What? Embarrassed?" I tease, pulling him into the store.

With our hands locked together, I felt him tugging backwards, attempting to pull me back towards the entrance. "This a girls' store". He wines. I watch as he struggles to not look at any of the mannequins and lingerie scattered around the room, which only makes me laugh harder.

"So what? You went into that dress store with me a few minutes ago, which was also a girls store".

His eyes gaze around our surroundings, as if he seemed awkward and lost. "Yeah, well... this is different. The girls might think I'm a pervert".

I rolled my eyes, nudging his upper arm. "Not that you already are".

He glared at me, and nudged me back. "Shut up". He chuckles.

I turned back around, continuing to pull at his arm. He seemed hesitant, but continued to follow me.

"Hello, may I help you with anything?" A female voice asked from behind me. I pivoted around, as do did Cameron to see a woman approaching us. She looked about nineteen years old, with amber hair that reached her mid-back and tanned skin. She was pretty, which made me impulsively peer at Cameron.

I caught him checking her out, head-to-toe, until his eyes landed on her face. I glanced back at the lady, only to see her checking him out as well. I tightened my hand around his, making sure that he still knew I was here.