Characters

Most people usually skip over things like these, but if you're reading this, I highly recommend that you read about the characters. It will help you visualize a better understanding and it will give you background knowledge about them. :))

Allison Sanders
Allison Sanders is a carefree individual. Though she's a smart academic learner, she's also a fun, outgoing teenage girl, who is obsessed with the world around her. She loves everything and is very daring; not afraid of anything that comes her way.

Cameron Dallas
Cameron Dallas. The name sounds familiar right? With those extremely handsome looks and perky personality, he's practically a chick magnet. Despite all the thirsty hormonal girls clinging to him, Cameron only has his eyes locked onto one specified girl. Who may that be you ask? Let's just say his lifelong, childhood best friend; Allison Sanders.

Shea Doyle
Son of his famous dad, Shea's only popular for either one: his money and fame, or two; the genes of a sexy goddess. Or all in general.
Shea and Cameron used to be best friends, but once his eyes lay upon Cameron's eye candy (aka Allison), Shea wants nothing more than to claim her his. But in order to do so,  he'll have to go through Cameron first.

***

This story is going to be a remake of my other book "Opposites" (which is soon going to be deleted)

01/23/16

Vote/comment/fan/share