"You should have thought about that before your little friend here opened his mouth." 

"Esmeralda, I'll take you home with me since your parents don't care what happens to you." 

Chris followed me upstairs to my room we walked into my room I opened my closet door and started taking out all of my clothes I packed up all of my clothes and shoes Chris was packing up my books, Cd's, and DVD's. 

"I'm sorry that I have pictures of you and the whole band hanging on my wall." I said. 

"I think it looks nice." Chris said. 

Chris and I finished packing up my room we carried my belongings downstairs and left the house I followed him to the SUV he unlocked the trunk Chris and I put all of my belongings into the trunk he closed the trunk we climbed into the SUV, Chris started the engine and drove away.  

"Thanks for standing up to my parent's no one has ever done that before everyone looks at me like I'm the problem."

"Let me guess everyone judges you because you are different and do things your way?" 

"Yeah, everyone judges me because of the way that I dressed and because I never like going to church my parent's friends from church call me a vampire because I don't like going to church and because when I am out in the sun, I always have sunblock on." I explained. 

"If you don't believe in God or have a religion, why should you have to go?" Chris asked. 

"My parents force me to go because I live under their roof because I don't have a job working the tent at Warped Tour with Alternative Press was my first job and it felt good being away from my parents and I was so happy that Warped Tour ran late because I didn't have to go to church with my parents and pretend that I wanted to be there." 

"I think I might be able to help you out in the job department I will call my brothers over when we get home and you get settled in." 

I grabbed my little backpack off the floor and sat it on my lap I unzipped the bag to make sure that I had my blue Polaroid camera and film the camera and film were inside the bag I zipped my bag back up and sat it back down on the floor. Chris turned on a CD and turned the volume up Misfits started playing I sang along to The Devil's Rain, I could feel Chris's eyes on me I looked over at him and smiled he smiled back. 

"I didn't know you like Misfits." Chris said. 

"I love Misfits I heard you talk about them in an interview and I was like if Chris Motionless listens to this band they must be awesome!!" I exclaimed.

"Have you ever been to Scranton, Pennsylvania?" He asked. 

"I have never been outside the state of Maryland." I replied sadly. 

"Well, you are now because I live in Scranton, Pennsylvania where I was born and raised same way with the rest of the band they live in Scranton as well. We made a promise to ourselves that no matter how famous we became we would never move out to California the only time we ever stay out in California is if we have a meeting with our label or recording an album." 

When we arrived at Chris's house, he parked the SUV in front of the house and turned off the engine I grabbed my little backpack and got out of the SUV, Chris and I grabbed my belongings out of the trunk and walked up to the house he opened the storm door and unlocked the inside door I followed him into the house I closed the doors behind us and locked them Chris led me upstairs he walked into his room I walked into his room. 

"Um I could just sleep in a guest room it would be no problem." I said nervously. 

"I would let you sleep in the guest room but it's not clean." Chris explained. 

Chris and I unpacked my belongings and put everything away we walked downstairs and walked into the living room Chris and I sat down on the couch he turned on the TV and was flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch Chris turned off the TV. 

"What would you like to do?" 

"I would like to get to know you."

"I'm not that interesting trust me there isn't much to say about myself." I explained. 

"Would it be weird if I said that when I met you at Warped Tour when me and the guys did the autograph signing and when we talked for a little bit in the parking lot after that I couldn't stop thinking about you, I was so nervous to call you to see if you wanted to hang out if it hadn't been for Ricky telling me to just call you and ask you if I could come see you it probably would have never happened. " Chris confessed. 

"I don't think it's weird I think it's sweet that you couldn't stop thinking about me I couldn't stop thinking about you I was going to call you as well but I didn't know what I was going to say to you." 

"Let me go call the guys over so we can all talk." 

Chris pulled out his phone and called the guys I felt kind of nervous about living with Chris because I barely knew him but I don't have much of choice but to stay here until I can find a job and find a place of my own. When Chris got off the phone, he sat his phone down on the coffee table he looked at me and smiled I smiled back I could feel my cheeks grow warm. 

"Are the guys coming over?" I asked shyly. 

"Yeah, my brothers are on their way over right now and I can tell that you are a little nervous about living with me to be honest I am nervous about living with a fan as well this is a first for me but I promise I will be a total gentleman towards you." Chris said. 

"Thank you I really appreciate it sadly I never had a boyfriend because of my parents I never wanted a guy to be scared of my parents so I never dated a day in my life but it seems I was wrong because you stood up to my parents and we're not even dating." 

"I've met people like your parents in the past I didn't back down from them I wasn't going to back down from your parents like I always say people fear what they don't understand and open your mind before your mouth." 

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door Chris got up off the couch and answered the door he came back into the living room with Ricky, Balz, Ghost, Ryan, and Vinny they smiled and waved I smiled back and waved. 

"Guys don't be rude say hello Esmeralda isn't going to bite you." Chris said. 

"Hi. Esmeralda it would have been nice to hang out with you at Warped Tour after we did the signing." Ricky said. 

"That would have been awesome I was hoping to catch your set because I never got to see you guys in concert because my parents wouldn't let me go, they have basically controlled my whole life and now that my parents kicked me out because Chris stood up to my parents." 

"Wow C it seems like you set Esmeralda free from her parents." 

"Ricky, Esmeralda's parents looked like they wanted to call the police and have me arrested when I walked into their living room, I hope I never have to see them again." Chris explained. 

"C what did you want to talk to us about?" Balz asked. 

"How do you guys feel about Esmeralda being a merch girl for us when we go on tour?" 

"We don't mind having Esmeralda being a merch girl we know she worked her ass off at Warped so we don't have to worry about her running off." 

The guys hung out with Chris and I, we spent the day playing video games on the Xbox One after a while the guys left, I took off my combat boots and curled up on the couch Chris came back into the living room he sat beside me on the couch. 

"Somebody's getting tired." Chris said. 

"I didn't sleep very well last night." I replied with a yawn. 

I got up off the couch and headed upstairs I walked into Chris's room I grabbed my Harley Quinn pajamas off the bed and walked into the bathroom when I was finished in the bathroom, I walked back into the bedroom I pulled the covers down and climbed into bed I covered myself up and turned off the lamp I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow. 

A/N: Looks like love is in the air for Chris and Esmeralda