Chapter 4

As soon as I get home I run upstairs and into my bathroom. I'm a mess, why did I think he would ever want me? I'm so stupid! I wipe away my tears before exiting my bathroom.

I go into my bedroom, take off everything apart from my underwear and put on a long baggy top, I get my blanket and take it downstairs, I go make myself some popcorn and sit on the couch trying to decide what film to watch on Netflix, when my phone rings....

"Hey! I've tried texting you, where are you?" It's Aaron.

"I went home, something... erm well something happened" I replied as my eyes start to fill up again.

"I'll ditch the party and come keep you company."

"No I'm fine."

"It wasn't a question, I'm on my way over babe." Aaron says as he shuts off the phone.

Hopefully Aaron doesn't bring Cameron around, I never want to see him again. I'm not even sure I want Aaron around right now, I just want to be alone.

After waiting twenty minutes the door finally knocks.

"It's open!" I yell, I wouldn't normally do this but I know it's Aaron.  And I am far too comfy to move.

"Hey, I'm not sure what happened but I stopped at the store on my way here and brought you some chocolates, oh and some vanilla ice cream." Aaron cheerfully says.

I get up off my sofa and i am actually really glad to see Aaron, I walk into the kitchen and he eyes me up and down...

"Hey Aaron" I say as I run up to him and hug him.

"Hey beautiful, what happened?"

"It's stupid really." I say as a few tears fall down my cheeks, thinking about it really breaks me inside.

Aaron puts his hand under my chin and lifts up my head to look at him.
"Listen, nothing is going to sound stupid to me." He says as he wipes my tears.

"Okay, I will explain in a minute." I say as I walk into the living room and lie down on my sofa and cover myself up with blanket. Aaron soon follows and cuddles up next to me with his arm resting on top of me.

"Aaron if I told you this, you can't tell anyone? Not even Cameron. Promise me?" I say as I roll over to face him.

"I promise." He says

"Okay, well when I first seen Cameron I was like all the other girls in our school. I thought he was hot and then I realised he was a fuckboy, I then started speaking to him in chemistry and he told me I had a nice ass, I got mad and we had a argument, well we sorta did. That's when I seen you! Then today when he came to my door. I told him to get out and I shut the door on his face but then I got a message from you telling me to come out and when I was about to Cameron pushed his was into my house and I guess you could say we was flirting, he picked me up. Anyways he kissed me an I thought he liked me but then at the party he seen me and started making out with a girl infront of me. That's when I left."

"Wait so you like Cameron?" Aaron says as he removes his arm off of me and wipes his face and messes with his hair.

"Yeah, kinda... But I don't want to." I say and look down.

Aarons P.O.V

I suddenly get a painful sting in my chest as I hear her say that to me.

"Listen.." I say as I place my hand under her chin and tilt her head up so I can look into her gorgeous green eyes.

"You deserve better then that. I know Cameron trust me and he can get every girl in our school...once he gets one girl he'll play his little game with her and ditch her." Part of that is a lie but I don't want her falling for her more than she has, I feel like I need to protect her from him. I don't want him to hurt her.