A new start

My eyes flicker open as the sunlight suddenly blinds me
"Layla wake up, it's your first day of school!!" My mom yells happily to me as she exits my room.
Ugh school. I honestly do not want to go to school, I've been living in California for a week now so it's the middle of the semester at school and I don't know anyone. Great!
I groan as I finally manage to drag myself out of bed and downstairs for breakfast. After I've eaten I go back upstairs to get ready.
I don't know what to wear! I used to live in a small city in the Uk before I moved America so I'm pretty sure fashion is completely different over here. I want to wear something similar to girls in my school so I don't stand out more then I already will.

After what seemed like hours of looking through my closet i finally decide I'm going to wear my white and black vans, my black high waisted ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt with half the back cut out. I wand curl my long brown hair and apply some makeup, not too much but enough to cover my freckles.
I pick up my phone and realise it's 8:25
"IM GOING TO BE LATE!" I yell to myself as I quickly check over myself one last time in my mirror, I quickly run downstairs, say bye to my mom and get into my white Range Rover. It isn't mine, it's my moms but I use it more then her, I play my Drake album and drive to school.

I pull up in the school parking lot and I already have the majority of the students staring in my direction. Some people admiring my car and others eyeing me up and down. I roll my eyes and head towards the office to get my class schedule.
The lady at the the front desk was very nice and shown me to my first class. Math.

I got to my math class surprisingly early, as I peered through the window I noticed I was the first one to class. I slightly opened the door just enough to make the teacher aware that I was there, as I do so the teacher approaches me..

"Oh hello, you must be the new student"

"Yes, I'm erm Layla Smith" I shyly respond.

"Welcome Layla I'm Mr Cooper your math teacher for the rest of this semester. Please feel free to pick between these three seats" he says and points me in the direction of all the seats.
I choose the one in the very back corner so I don't bother anyone.
After a few minutes the bell rings and the class suddenly fills up, everyone who walks in glares at me and it makes me feel really uncomfortable so I look the other way, but even still I can feel all their stares burning into the back of my head.

About five minutes after class had started and everyone had quit staring at me, the door flung open and a boy walked into the class, I can't help but stare at him!

He's wearing a white shirt, grey shorts, black Nike socks pulled up, black and white vans and a black SnapBack. He's wearing his SnapBack backwards to keep his long light brown hair from falling in his face, his has light brown eyes , big lips and a perfect jawline... Honestly I've never seen anyone so perfect...

"Mr Dallas, You are late!" Mr Cooper yells knocking me out of my day dream
"Sorry, I was erm.. I was busy..." He says and winks to a girl who is leaning against the doorway.

Oh no.
This "Mr Dallas" Kid is a fuckboy... Oh shoot!
"I am not going to talk to him at all this year" I promise myself.
Math finally comes to a end, I then take off in a hurry to get to Chemistry.

After getting lost about five hundred times in this enormous school I finally find my chemistry class.
I lightly knock on the door and it draws everyone's attention to me, apart from one boy who is staring out the window.
"Sorry I'm late, I'm new here and I got lost a few times looking for this class" i say with a laugh.
"You must be Layla Smith, the new girl. Quick take a seat next to Cameron, we're just about to begin."
I look around and walk over to the only seat available, I'm guessing the boy is Cameron because there is no other free seat. I can't see the boys face because he is staring out of the window.
As I pull my chair back and it scrapes along the floor the boys head snaps in my direction.

Oh no.
It's him.
The boy from my math class!
Cameron Dallas....

I know it isn't good but it's the first thing I've wrote, so no hate.. I hope you like it :)