Chapter 3

"What the heck are you doing here!" I almost yell.

"Picking you up" Cameron says as he winks at me.

"No, Aarons picking me up!" I yell and slam the door on him.

"Please Layla, I really need to talk to you before the party, I'm with Aaron." He shouts whilst knocking the door

"No, get off my yard now."

My phone dings
*Hey, what's going on? :/ * -Aaron

*Camerons a idiot. *

*ignore him, come out... I seen you from the car you look stunning tonight. Don't let him ruin your night babe :) * -Aaron

For some reason I get butterflies again..I really love Aaron. But as a friend... Well I think just that way anyway, I open my door and start walking out when Cameron pushes his way in.

He pushes me and him into my kitchen as he slams the door closed behind us and stands infront of me.

"Cameron move! And get out my house!" I yell with anger laced in my voice.

"Make me" he says and smirks.

"Fine!" I try shove Cameron out of my way when he swipes his arm under my legs knocking me off the floor and picking me up.

"Cameron put me down!!"

"Nope." He says and pops the "p"

"Please?" I say and pout

"Okay, but I need to say something?"

"Go on then."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said in the chemistry room. Forgive me?"

"Fine" I simply state

"No I know you're only saying that so I put you down " he chuckles "seriously forgive me."

"Okay now please put me down Aarons outside waiting."

Without saying anything he spins me round multiple times.

"Cameron!" I shout laughing as I talk.
We fall onto my coach in the living room and I gaze into his eyes as we laugh together and before I know it he crashed his lips against mine. I instantly kiss him back... I feel like time has stopped and honestly I don't want the kiss to end...but then hundreds of questions flood my thoughts.
Do I like him? Am I falling for him? Why is he kissing me? Does he like me?.....
After what feels like 5 minutes Cameron pulls away and looks me in the eyes whilst smiling.

"Wow" he says not intending for me to hear.

"Cameron, why did you-"

"I'll meet you in the car, hurry up" he says as he walks out of my living room.
"Oh by the way you look gorgeous tonight, beautiful." He says as he pops his head back round my living room door and winks, then he leaves.

I lay on my coach thinking about the kiss and how much I wish Cameron was with me still.

I think I've fallen for him...