"Lilly you know I dont like volleyball besides I went shopping with the girls" I said while she was looking at me.

"Support your boyfriend at least"

"He already knows I dont like playing sports he understands" I said as I grabbed my bags and walked towards my room.

"Sometimes you need to do stuff the things that you dont wantthats what make a relationship stronger" Lilly said as I began texting Ross.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I invited him over after his game, besides the game is almost finished" I said asI picked my phone and saw the message.

Me-Hey bae, I was wondering after your game tonight you could come over😍

My Bae😘❤- Sorry babe I can't tonight Im here with my family their celebrating our victory of the game

"What he said?" My sister asked curious.

"He said he cant because his with his family" I said while she gave me a smirk.

"He didnt even invite you? Thats so sad"

"Shut up" I said as I close the door in her face.

Ross Pov:

"We did it we won!" I said as I gave a high five to Isabella.

"Were proud of you two" my parents and her parents said while giving hugs.

"You guys did amazing" Rydel told us while giving us a hug.

"Ill say this is called for a celebration, we could make dinner!" Mom said as we agreed.

****************

"See told you we got this" I told Isabella as she gave me a smile.

"I never doubted our team she said as I returned the smile.

"Lyvia is not going to come?" Rocky asked.

"Nope" I said as I grabbed some food and start to eat. "I want to spend time with the family"

We all ate and talked about the game how we all beat the Wildcats and we say some jokes as we laugh. We had a good time spending time with eachother. I miss this, we brung out the old memories. Especially since Isabella and I havent been hanging out often like we used to. Its nice to do this again.

I got up and grabbed my plate and cup to the sink and washed it. After I did that I joined my brothers Rydel and Isabella to play some instruments. Leaving our parents to talked.

I grabbed my guitar and played a random tune.

"Your really good at playing the guitar" Isabella told me.

"Thanks I just feel the melody and I create a new beat" I said as my brother and sister try to create a new melody with me.

"Wow, you guys are talented"

"Thanks, we also create our songs like this we just figure a melody and sing" Riker said.

"Ross their someone here to see you" my mom yelled.

"Ill be back" I said as I put my guitar down and walked towards the door.

"Lyvia what are you doing here?" I asked while she entered the house.

"I came to surprise my boyfriend" she said as she hugged me. "Since you didnt came"

She greeted my parents and Isabella parents.

Isabella Pov:

"Can you guys sing Rydel song 'Love Me Like That'? I asked as I looked at Delly.

"Only if my best friend sings it with me" she said

"I dont know" I said unsure.

"C'mon itll be great" she said with excitement.

"Hey guys look who came for a visit" Ross said as he came with Lyvia.

Great just awesome.

"Hey Lyvia how are you? Ellington asked while Lyvia gave a smile.

"Im doing good" she said as she sat down on a chair.

"How was the volleyball game?" She asked.

"It was awesome we crushed them thanks to Isabella and I" Ross said while looking at me.

"Yeah we did!" I yelled as I high five Ross.

"Congratulations I knew you guys would win" she gave a fake smile.

"Isabella you still up to sing with Delly?" Rocky asked.

"Maybe another time she probably feels tired" Rydel said.

Thank you Delly.

"Yeah I am getting a little tired" I said standing up.

"Isabella time to go!" My mom yelled.

"Im coming, bye guys" I said as I gave each of them a hug.

"Bye Lyvia" I said as I looked as her.

"Bye Isabella" she said as she gave me a fake smile.

"Bye best frannnddd good game tonight" I yelled as I went out the door.

"You too" he shouted back.

Hey guys its me I know today is Monday and I didnt update yesterday. Sorry this is a short chapter. I could explain the reason why I havent update yesterday. I was busy throughout last week but Ill make it up for you guys by the next chapter. Anyways hope you guys still like this short chapter ☺ talk to you all on Sunday.