"Stop with all the lies! Here is the fuckin' evidence!" Niall snarled, waving his phone angrily. He could feel all of his blood rush to his face, feeling the heat emanating from his cheeks.

"Niall, please... I'm telling you the truth," Zayn explained gently, not wanting to rile up his agitated boyfriend even further. "Why would I even want to hook up with Perrie? You know for a fact that I don't like her at all."

"Oh, puh-lease..." Niall scoffed, rolling his eyes out in sarcasm, crossing his arms over his chest. "I hear you saying that you'd rather have sex with her."

"That... that was... uh..." Zayn was not able to think of a good comeback after that. Apparently, that statement was taken out of context. It was definitely not to be interpreted literally.

"Well..." Niall waited, his feet tapped on the floor impatiently. He wondered what kind of lies would Zayn going to come up now.

"If I did hook up with Perrie—"

"You what?!" Niall exploded, his voice shrieked in octaves. "So you did hook up with her!"

Liam tensed at the scene folding right in front of his. He made a subtle movement to place himself in between of the two just in case something horrible happen.

As for Harry, he truly felt sorry for Niall. Although, the whole kissing issue was all cleared up. But the fact still remains that he was second best next to Zayn and that fact alone pissed him off to no end. Niall deserved better than this second rate boyfriend of his, and Harry was going to do something about it.

 Niall deserved better than this second rate boyfriend of his, and Harry was going to do something about it

"I did not... I just said if..." Zayn was not at all pleased with the scene unfolding right in front of him. He cannot have Niall left him for good. "Listen to me first..." Once he noticed that the blonde calmed down, he said to him, "If I did hook up with her, then I wouldn't be able to leave you messages on your phone, voice mail after voice mail and text messages too. You can check your phone."

After hearing Zayn's reason, Niall stopped for a second, thinking it through. It is true that if Zayn didn't hook up with Perrie, he wouldn't be able to leave messages but there was something weird about that explanation.

"What message?" Niall asked. "I didn't get any single voice mail or text message."

"Whaaaaattt?!" Zayn shrieked. "I swear, I left you like a million messages." He was starting to worry, realizing what kind of things and ideas forming in his boyfriend's head. Zayn was becoming this lying, cheating boyfriend vibe and he was definitely going to prove that it was all lie. He did not cheat on Niall, that's for sure!

Harry forced to swallow, realizing what was happening right in front of him. He indeed read the text messages and heard the endless voice mails on Niall's phone, but at that time, he was all hell bent executing his revenge on Zayn, so he decided to delete every single one of them. The situation right now might be a little bit different from the previous, but there were similarities between them. Zayn does not deserve Niall. The blonde deserved someone better, someone that would treat him like a royal prince, only he could offer.

"I don't believe you," Niall spat. "You're just making excuses."

"I'm not making any excuses," Zayn shook his head, feeling the stress pressing down on him. Losing Niall was not an option at all. He once lost Niall, and it was hell, literally. Zayn vowed that he would not let that happen ever again. "It does not make any sense."

"Not making any sense? Just admit that you fuck her!"

"I did not!" Zayn said, seeing Niall slipping away from his life. "I don't even like her!" He stepped closer to Niall, grabbing his arms as he held onto Niall as if it was a matter of life and death. He stared into those icy, blue eyes begging to believe in him. "I swear, Niall, I would never do that you... to us. You're the best thing that ever happen to me, and there's no way I would jeopardize that..." Zayn said, his voice was getting closer to desperation as his caresses made way to Niall, pulling the blonde closer to him.

"I love you so much, Pumpkin. You are my everything..."

Niall froze from where he was standing as the sweet words from the raven-haired boy pierced through his heart

Niall froze from where he was standing as the sweet words from the raven-haired boy pierced through his heart. A part of him wanted to believe that Zayn would never hurt him deliberately but knowing his past, it was too risky. Guys like Zayn could never suppress their true nature. At one point, it would come out and wreck everything in its path, but in this case, it was Niall's heart.

The frown on Zayn made Niall even more confused and hesitant. He wanted to push Zayn away, but the energy fueled by anger seemed to disappear all of a sudden. The warmth escaping from Zayn soothed all the fury brewing inside of him, not until he folded completely, letting himself be comforted, none other than his boyfriend, Zayn Malik.

"I love you too, Zayn..."

*****There's more to come! :)

*****
There's more to come! :)