Chapter 13: Drake's power?

Start from the beginning

Drake's POV

"Drake?"

"WHAT?" I asked turning around annoyed and Jake jumped back. WAIT! What the heck is Jake doing here??

"Dame Drake, calm down." Jake said patting my shoulder and I took a deep breath trying to relax.

"Where's Sammy?" I asked and he smiled happily let me just say I have never seen Jake this happy before, kinda creeps me out and makes me jealous. I wish I found my mate, hopefully I'll find her one day.......soon, "Hello?" I said waving my hand in front of his face and he snapped out of his thoughts blinking a few times.

"Huh, oh, sorry....She's back at home, I wouldn't let her come for certain reasons." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Lucky." I mumbled and he looked at me weird.

"How am I lucky?"

"Because you have a dang mate and I don't know who mine is." I told him and he's face was blank before an evil grin appeared, oh god.

"You'll find her, don't worry." He said patting my shoulder and I groaned. "Maybe." He added and I quickly punched him in the arm.

"Not funny!" I told him and he chuckled. "Plus I don't need a mate right now, what I need is to make sure Nicole is going to be fine." I added and he then rolled his eyes.

"Yay, what happens if you do find your mate? Will you still be over protective of Nicole?" He asked and I smirked.

"Oh, yes." I said and he chuckled again.

"OK, come on. Where's Harry I need to meet him." Jake asked and I pointed down the hallway.

"In his office, and Nicole is in the room next door to the office." I added the last part and he nodded his head.

"K, I'll be back in a minute." He said and I nodded my head plopping down onto the couch again and looking out the window that was fixed the other day from when I got shot by arrows.

"This sucks." I said out loud and then I heard my wolf laughing.

*For ya it does*

Shut up, I don't need your comments

*But don't you want to know something, important?*

What?

*It's about Nicole's power*

What about it?

*If I remember correctly, that smoke stuff appeared on you first and then Nicole's arm.*

So.

*Soo, that's not right. It should of appeared on her FIRST*

But I saw Jason bite his arm and when Nicole touched his arm the power appeared on him.

*Yes, that's true. But she just spread the power onto his arm, and she touched you before with the arm that got surrounded by that power*

Wait your not saying that it's me with the power!?

*Ummm....., but Nicole does truly have the power. For a weird reason I sensed her using it, and I didn't want to tell you just yet*

Why not?

*Because for one you wouldn't believe me and If you believe me you would of went after her.*

True, but do I have the power also?

*It might be possible........But when I sensed her using it it was strong for a bit then it died down.*

It might be possible that I'll have the same power as her?

*God yes! But we have to focus on Nicole!*

I. Have. The. Same. Power. As. Her?

*Focus on NICOLE, because this is pretty dame important!*

WHAT?

*I sense it, her power, it's weak.*

I'm checking on her!! I said quickly in my head and I jumped off the couch and quickly headed down the hallway and to the last door on the left. I quickly stopped though and grabbed my head, what's this pain in my head? I feel so light headed. I groaned in pain fall to the floor with a thump. What the heck is going on?

*Drake look at your arm.*

I opened my eyes listening to my wolf and I looked at my arm and found something that wasn't right to me, it was the grey smoke surrounding my arm and it's slowly going up.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled and then I heard something fall in the room next door and the door flew open. Jake and Harry came out looking around and then down at me. I quickly sat up leaning against the wall and looking at my arm, scared as heck. "Guys what the heck is happening?" I asked looking at them but they were standing there frozen staring at my arm.

*Drake it's your power*

"That's, that's not possible." Jake said bending down and looking at my arm. "How the heck is that Drake's power, you dame wolf, it can only be for Silverest?" Jake then said out loud after a minute and Harry looked at him weird.

"Drake, you didn't touch Nicole did you?" Harry asked and I shook my head quickly.

"No, but remember when that Dark shot me with an arrow?" I asked and he nodded his head. "This power appeared on me first, as my wolf says, and then onto Nicole." I said and he rubbed the back of his neck and then looked at Jake.

"What else?"

"Nicole has the power, my wolf sensed it when she was out in the woods when she got kidnapped and he said it was strong for a bit then it started to die down." I added and he exhaled a breath.

"This is just some messed up world, Come on you have to tell me everything." He said and I was about to nod my head but instead stood up stumbling a little.

"I have to check on Nicole." I said and Harry shook his head.

"Your not allowed." He said and I glared at him. I'm freakin' allowed to see her if I want.

*I sense it still*

"I'm checking on her." I growled and Harry was about to protest he nodded his head slowly. I walked over to the door and quietly opened the door and looked in. She was in the bed we put her in but something wasn't right. I opened the door more and walked in looking over at the bed.

*She's in human form*

She was in human form, laying there in bed. She was a wolf when we put her in the bed but now she's human.

"Guys, she's in human form." I said walking over to her bedside and then they walked in looking at Nicole shocked. I looked at her arms, they had some scars on them and they looked like they were healing and her face had a few bruises.

*I don't sense it anymore*

"OK, something mixed up is going on." Jake then said and I nodded my head slowly.

Yay, something isn't right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's another chapter and isn't it weird?

COMMENT

FAN

AND

VOTE. :D