I'll Never Forget You

*KAYLEE'S POV*

Today I woke up. And toke a shower. I choose these clothes (below).

Just then I got a text from Mario

Conversation:

M:Hey i've got some bad news

K: What? What is it?

M: I'm moving

K:What? Why?

M: Bc my mom got a job somewhere 

M: i'm so sorry

K: it's ok 

End of conversation.

Secretly it wasn't ok...........

*a few months later*

Broadcasting w Mario:

K: i'm sorry Mario I can't do this long distance thing anymore

M: what is that suppost to mean

K: i'm breaking up with you

End of broadcast.

Soon enough i started to get alot of hate from Mario's fans. I had to get everything off my mind. I decided to go to the park. I started thinking of Mario and it made me cry. A familiar voice said "Hey are you ok". I looked up and said."Hey Tyler". "Yeah i'm alright". "Kaylee I came to say i'm sorry for what i've done". "And Kaylee you know you don't have to lie to me right". And I said yeah. And just then Weston walked over and said "get away from my sister" and slapped Tyler in the face. "Weston it's ok now we have worked things out". "oh k" Weston said. And then Weston walked away. Tyler got up off the ground. And then sat back down on the swing next to me."Kaylee I saw the broadcast". " I really don't won't to talk about it" I said. Then i said how is Angeline. Tyler said " we brokeup". "I'm really sorry to hear that Tyler" I said. "don't be I found her kissing someone" he said. "Oh ok then" I said.  

*TYLER'S POV* 

I really like Kaylee. And I feel really sorry for bullying her  in the past. "Hey want to go to my house" I said. "Sure" Kaylee said.

*TANNA'S POV* 

Me and the group haven't seen Kaylee in along time. I'm starting to wonder whats going on. I think we should go see how she is doing.

*KAYLEE'S POV*

Just then I got a group text from Katy,Alley,Maddie,Carly,Tanna,Makayla,Stacy, and Karmin."Hey Kaylee we are coming to see you today and we are going penny boarding and to Starbucks. "Ok" I said. "Hey Tyler I got to go" I said. "Ok bye" Tyler said.

*After going and hanging out with freinds*

Is that. It couldn't be. It's Mar----..................................................................................................io

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you see what i did there i said Mario's name like Slither.io . Ily guys. Thanks for all the support. Go follow me on Youtube. My Youtube name is Fangurl Fanpage.