Truth Or Dare.....

*KAYLEE'S POV*

I woke up. I didn't know what happened. I think i am at Mario's house. I smell breakfast. I walk down stairs. Mari-----Tyler OMG NOOO. I run for the door. I start running to Mario's house. Tyler is chasing me and is catching up to me. I get to Mario's door. I try to open it it's locked. I knock on the door really quick like. I hear Mario coming down the stairs. He says "Who is it".And i say your girlfriend. Tyler grabs me turns me around and punches me in my stomach. I hear Mario opening the door. Tyler grabs my hand and tries to drag me. I was not going to do that how cause i don't take orders from a man. Tyler picks me up and starts running. Mario starts chasing Tyler. And catches up with him. Tyler puts me down and runs away like a coward.

   We get back to Mario's house and i decide to change and take a shower. I picked out 

 I picked out 

(above). I started singing NapQueen in the shower.

Mario told me were going to Mark Thomas's house

Mario told me were going to Mark Thomas's house. i was like ok. And then Mario awkwardly said out of no were I love short potato's JK. He really said awkwardly out of no were his parents aren't going to be there. I was like OK. he was like don't sas me little girl. I was like who you calling little short stuff. LOL. He came stopping up the stairs. And said you are mean in a baby voice. and i said oh im sorry how could i make it up to you. And he said in a baby voice kiss me. And i pecked him on the lips and he said no fair. And i kissed him and he kissed back. I broke the kiss and he pouted. I decided to change.

We arrived at Mark's and everyone was already there

We arrived at Mark's and everyone was already there. Mark said lets play truth or dare. And Byrce said spin the bottle. So we played both. It was Mark's turn at truth or dare and he dared Mario to make out with me. It was weird and after 5 seconds Weston broke up the kiss and sat in between us. Weston whispered in my ear don't kiss him kiss a alien boy. I was like typical Weston. Weston can't be serious. Mario moved to the other side of me because Bryce as starring at me. And Mark noticed and was like aww protective brother and protective boyfriend. I just laughed. Finally that game was over then the next game was noooo... It was spin the bottle. Bryce spun the bottle and it landed on Loren. She was like f*** you. And she pecked Bryce on the lips. Mario spun and it landed on ME. Yay I pecked his lips and Weston was like GURL I TOLD YOU YOU COULD ONLY KISS ALIEN BOYS. Everyone just laughed. And he was like whats so funny? And after that game we all went home. I was going hme with Mario until Weston picked me up and ran away screaming. I yelled see ya later Mario.