"You k-know, " He paused, wincing as I helped him up the steps. "You are a very stubborn woman." He tried to joke while going through so much pain. A small smile slipped my lips, but soon feel as he let out a loud scream.

Panicking, I pushed open the door and helped him climb in. He fell onto his back, still screaming and writhing in pain. It was horrific, and even worse to think such an innocent boy has to go through this every month. I was running out of time before he transformed, so as the sandy haired boy rolled on the floor yelling his lungs off, I pulled my self through the hole.

Remus was sweating profoundly, and his eyes were scrunched tightly. I had to cover my ears at his screaming, while still stumbling to get back up. Suddenly, the sounds of bones cracking filled the air. I turned, wide eyed, and watched as his skin pulled in all directions. Bones grew, and a dark black fur started to sprout off his body in all directions. As the third year grew and grew, his shirt and pants started to rip and were soon shreds. His hands morphed into paws and large claws grew from his skin. His face grew into a long muzzle, and a black nose appeared with ears protruding through his skull.

Deciding now was a good time to turn into my animagi, I flew onto an old wooden chair to watch. The werewolf was still on the ground, breathing heavily and just laying there. But fortunately, the screams have stopped. Listening in with my owl senses, the creatures heartbeat pounded what seemed to be twice as fast as any human. It was scary to see Remus like this, but he can't help it.

It had been a whole minute until the wolf like boy stirred, scaring me. It slowly picked itself up from the floor. The shoulders of the creature were hunched over and the neck hung low as it sniffed the air. Out of no where, the beast lifted its head and howled loudly into the night. The moonlight that shinned through the boards of the room illuminated the place. The wolf's shallow breath continued, and as it sniffed the air again,it's head snapped into my direction.

Everything was still as the creature's yellow eyes stared back into mine. This was the moment of truth. Would a werewolf really ignore an animagi like any other animal? How would the text books even know? Did they test this before, why would they test this anyway? Was there just miraculously an animagi with a werewolf at one point? Is this the first time this event has actually happened? Am I making history?

I was prepared to take flight quickly if anything went wrong, but I was petrified as it stared back at me. We staid like this for a while, challenging the other to make a move. Suddenly, the wolf slowly made its way towards me, still holding it's head up high. I simultaneously stretched out my large wings to get ready to flee. When the wolf was only a foot away, it stopped walking and instead reached it's neck out farther.

I was holding my breath as the wet nose of the creature touched my feathers and sniffed wildly. It rounded me twice, sniffing up and down my large owly figure, still eyeing me. Maybe it's just curious? Seeing as Remus is always stuck here every moon , It probably hasn't seen any other animal since summer. It's most likely wondering why an owl was with it, yeah?

Trying to reassure myself worked. As if I was nothing, the wolf turned and padded away from me. I turned my owl's head backwards to watch it jump up the stairs and run into a bedroom. If an owl could sigh, that's what I would be doing right now. I thought the night would be calm from there on, it didn't seem that the wolf was so angry.

I was wrong.

A large crash came from above me, causing the chandelier to swing and dust to fly off the walls. Worried, I took off to see what Remus was doing. Flying up the stairs and into the open door, I saw the giant creature picking himself back up off the floor. I landed on top of the large cupboard and watched as he shook his head and growled. Suddenly he took off running again and rammed himself into the large bed, throwing himself into the bed posts.