Aria Comes Home

I was at the café. I went to do inventory so that I had everything when I opened back up tomorrow.

I nodded as I finished sending everything I needed. It would be here tomorrow. I knew I had to wake up early to get started on unloading.

I locked the door behind me as I was about to leave.

I walked to my car, feeling eyes on me. I looked around and no one was around. Other then Mr. Beken the towns ice cream shop owner. I smiled and waved. He was this kind old man, who I've known since I was little.

He walked over and we spoke for a little abit. Then we both left to head home.

I pulled into the drive way and just sat there a bit. I saw Aria's car and knew she was back home.

I got out and saw Aria get out  of hers. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Zaney?" She called. We ran to each other and hugged.

I swore I wouldn't cry anymore. But here I was sobbing in my cousins arms, She cried with me.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be here sooner. I am soooo sorry."  She cried. "I understand." I whispered.

We broke away. We smiled sadly and she rubbed my shoulders comfortly.

She and I were able to move out of her parents house, but with them being rich we knew they had the room to let us stay, and they loved having us their. So we both stayed.

We both went inside and went to bed.

Like we sometimes do, we shared a bed.

Today Aria climbed into my bed, and we held hands to comfort eachother.

To keep my mind off my pain, we talked about other thing. We joked and she tried to cheer me up.

And soon sleep claimed us.

I was so thankfull for everyone who cared for me.

I'd do anything for them.

Who'd think that I would have to basically give up mostly everything to protect them.