Zayn Imagine-Bahar

#Bahars POV#

“Zayn baby, could you get me a glass of water please?” You called to him while he was in the kitchen. “Sure!” He said. He has been really distant lately. He came into the kitchen with my water. “Thanks!” I said taking a sip. “Who are you texting?” You asked trying to look at the screen of his phone. “No-one like Jesus!” he said. “Show me what your doing then!” “No! You’re not my mom.” I was shocked. I rabbed the phone of him and ran upstairs with it. “BAHAR GIVE ME THE FUCKING PHONE!” He roared as I locked the bathroom door. I read through all of his messages from every girl in his contacts. I saw recent messages to Megan Fox! HE CHEATED ON ME! I unlocked the door and threw the phone at the wall. “Bahar I’m soo sorry!” he said. My blood boiled inside of me and… “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME….. I KNOW I AM NO WAY PRETTIER THAN MEGAN FOX BUT WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 13 MONTHS AND YOU CHEAT ON ME ! YOU ARE SO UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE I HATE YOU AND WERE OVER SO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!” I said in tears. “But Ba-“ “GET OUT!” He picked his phone of the ground and walked downstairs outside and he was gone forever !

Hope you like it also I have a wattpad twitter page where I will hold competitions and fun chizz like that so follow me on twitter @AlanaWattpad