Telling him you're pregnant.

Evan:
"Evan please don't leave me" you quietly said, "Why would I leave you (Y/N)?" After a little while, you gathered up the confidence to tell him that you're pregnant. "Because I'm pregnant." You saw his neutral facial expression light up to a elated, excited one, "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Evan shouted jumping up and down then running up and hugging you tightly. He broke away from the warm embrace, still holding your waist looking down at your stomach and then back to your face "WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" "So you're not mad are you?" "No, (Y/N), I'm so happy."

Tate:
As you came out of the bathroom, of which you were doing the test in, Tate was walking the halls of the Murder House. You quickly ran up to him and surprised him with a tight hug. When you both unraveled each other from your surprising embrace Tate questioned "What's up?" You replied with a sarcastic tone "The sky." Tate jokingly laughed and said "But seriously what's up?" You looked at his eyes and smiled and then said "I'm pregnant." You saw his eyes light up and hug you as tightly as you did before he whispered "I'm going to be a dad." as you nuzzled your head into his chest, imagining about your own little perfect family.
Kit:
It has been 2 years since me, Kit and Lana had finally gotten out of the awful asylum. Me and Kit have been thinking about having a family for about a year and two weeks ago, we decided to try for a one. I've been having some pregnancy symptoms so I drove to the pharmacists to get a pregnancy test, I took it as soon as I got home and it was positive. I screamed with excitement and rushed inside to tell Kit, "Kit! Kit! Come here!" I shouted to him. He shouted back as he ran to me "Coming." As he showed up at the bathroom door, you smiled and gave him the positive pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant Kit!" He couldn't believe it and to be honest neither could I. Me and Kit, having our own little family.
Kyle:
You wanted to surprise Kyle in the cutest way. You got a small, white and yellow box and filled it with white and yellow tissue paper and then you placed the pregnancy test in the tissue paper. You put the box in his ususal spot and waited until he got in the room. As Kyle came into the room you caught his attention and then pointed to the box, he diverted his attention. Kyle then proceeded to open it but he gave you a couple of confused looks from time to time. You just smiled with bright (Y/E/C) eyes, you giggled. Kyle kept on saying 'What?' all the time but you still wouldn't give any answers. He finally got ahold of the pregnancy test, "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Kyle screamed, you then replied "Kyle, yeah I am pregnant." He came up to you and sat next to you. Kyle leaned in to kiss you, it was passionate and full of love and care.
Jimmy:
You and Jimmy were having another silly argument that always got way out of hand. "I'M SICK OF YOU LEAVING EMPTY BOTTLES EVERYWHERE JIMMY!" You shouted, almost in tears. "I'M SICK OF YOU BOSSING ME AROUND!" Now you were in tears and screamed back "I'M PREGNANT!" You both stood there in silence until Jimmy said "You're what?" "I'm pregnant Jimmy!" you shot back. He ran up to you and envoloped you in a warm embrace he whispered in your ear "I'm sorry (Y/N), about our silly little arguments which got out of hand again. I promise I'll be a great father to this little guy or gal and a better boyfriend to you." You nuzzled your head further into Jimmys' chest you heard his soft, gentle heartbeat and grinned knowing that he was telling the truth also about yours and Jimmys little family.
James:
You and James were having your dinner when you decided to tell him you were expecting. "James I think I'll need a slightly bigger portion." "Why?" He enquired, you teased saying "Oh, you'll find out." also you winked when you said that which made him chuckle. You couldn't wait to tell him. "James dear, did you get me a bigger portion seen as I'm eating for two" You casually slipped into a conversation. He replied saying "You're eating for two peop- YOU'RE PREGNANT!" You grinned then said "Yes, James I'm pregnant." James then got up out of his seat and walked to you. You got up out of your chair, which was more like a throne, James and yourself looked into each others eyes you both leaned in and kissed passionatly.
Peter:
"Peter!" you called, and in 2 seconds he was facing you "Gosh! You have to tell me when you're coming because you shit me up almost all the time." You said as you melodramatically held both your hands on your chest, trying to catch your breath. Peter cracked out laughing because of your dramatical performance, you slapped his arm playfully. "Now what did you want me for?" he asked. "You know how we've always wanted a baby." he slowly nodded replying "Yeeeaaah." "Weelllll" you dragged out like he did before you, "What if I said I was pregnant." His face lit up, his eyes wandered from your face down to your stomach, then back up to meet your eyes again, you smiled softly and then handed him the positive pregnancy test. "YES!" Peter shouted as he hugged you tightly "I love you so much Peter." You said in the tight embrace "I love you so much too (Y/N)." Neither of you could ever think that six years ago ,when the both of you met, would ever be this far in life together and you don't want anything else in the world but you, Peter and the new arrival.

Authors Note:
I tried my hardest to make this a good chapter, so I do hope you enjoy reading it and please vote and comment if you liked it!